Battlestations 3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Still Got Midway From When I Bought A 360, My First Disc, My First Game. The Graphics Aren't Great, But Gameplay Isn't Like Nothing Else. You Are Just Way Out At Sea Battling Against Other Fleets And Squadrons Of Planes.

So Who Has Played And Wants To See A Battlestations 3? Should It Take Place In The North Atlantic, the Mediterranean, Baltic Sea And Norway? The Allied Factions Would Be Britain, United States And The French Navy. The Axis Factions Would Be Germany And Italy. DCL Factions Would Be Russia (Allies) And Vichy France (Axis).

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
My Thing Has Always Been Map Enhancements, I Believe It Is How We Reach 4D. In 3D Having One: A Live Earth Map Time And Space, And Two: Live Placement Of Yourself And Vessel In The Map. Out Of Body Experiences In Games Can Also Take The Place Of 4D If You Can Render Your Body Which You Came Out Of.

But The Game Gets Awesome If You Have Some Surround Sound And A Sub, And You Blast Off The Heavy Cannons.

Last edited: