battlefield hardline (week long open beta, every console)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
is bf4 still pretty active?
I still find quite a few occupied servers. I generally game in the early evening and / or late evening. Not sure how the servers are during the day.

I read that they are SUPPOSEDLY going to be making BF:BC3 or possibly BF5. Fingers crossed it won't be as glitchy as BF4... Can't believe how many add ons they made yet didn't fix important issues like the netcode.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still find quite a few occupied servers. I generally game in the early evening and / or late evening. Not sure how the servers are during the day.

I read that they are SUPPOSEDLY going to be making BF:BC3 or possibly BF5. Fingers crossed it won't be as glitchy as BF4... Can't believe how many add ons they made yet didn't fix important issues like the netcode.
WTF this is the first time I've heard about this netcode bullshit. Looks like BF4 and BF hardline aren't even options for me, fuck them. I didn't pay for a great PC and high speed Internet to experience choppy game play like im on a laggy computer in the 90's or like i have frame rate issues, thats unacceptable.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
What i meant to say is FPS are better on PC in every way and you should give it a try, i mean all a console is is an old obsolete computer with low specs and poor controls. If you really wanted to game with a controller you can hook your playstation or xbox controller to the PC
I got an old school dual core pc with onboard video, I cant even play the latest sim city(pissed)....cant edit HD video.....I know I need a decent quad core and video card at the very least.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Just picked this up for PS4, installing now. Can't wait to try the heists out.
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 we need to rob some muhfuckas
i didn't buy it ese might have to look up some videos beta was coo hotwire mode was kinda bunk

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm digging this game a lot so far. The campaign is great, normally I don't even fuck with campaigns on first person shooters. I love how they make it out to be like a police drama TV show, even gives you a commercial for the next episode when you exit the game lol

I like how the multiplayer seems to take a lot more skill than Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. I was getting destroyed in every game I played lol most games I had like 5 kills to 15 deaths. Getting capped left and right. Gotta actually learn how to play this game instead of just running and gunning like CoD.

Jul 13, 2002
WTF this is the first time I've heard about this netcode bullshit. Looks like BF4 and BF hardline aren't even options for me, fuck them. I didn't pay for a great PC and high speed Internet to experience choppy game play like im on a laggy computer in the 90's or like i have frame rate issues, thats unacceptable.
Yeah, I'm not sure how it is in BF:Hardline as I only played the Beta. But BF4 had bad netcode issues for quite awhile and then around oct. they "fixed" the netcode. I still notice issues on some servers where I'll be running, getting shot at but don't die until after I'm behind a wall, crate, etc. It sucks because that makes it seem like somebody is hacking when they're not.

The FPS isn't great when the graphics are turned up so that sucks too. What's the point of having a kick ass graphics card when you can't use it to it's fullest potential... :ermm:

Jan 18, 2006
this game is like 31.99 at bestbuy if you have a gcu membership. I just wanna know how good online is. I liked BF4

Nov 18, 2010
Lol you can find a couch on dustbowl you can drive

"The american dream"

When you run people over with it the kill weapon shown is "merica". Shit is faster than all the cars and used to be really strong but people always gotta bitch and complain so theyre gonna weaken it next patch.

First time i was looking out the backdoor of a van riding around when all the sudden i see a guy sitting on a couch gaining on me lol shit was tripping me out.