2k13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
Unless im high to the point where my eyes dont work i didnt see a thread for this...

shit is dope right??

that virtual currency system is dope...im tryna get lebron on the kings lol

anybody tryna run online?

Feb 8, 2003
naw no one made a thread theres not a alot nba2k fans on this site thats why I didnt make a thread. I luv the game though im deep in myplayer mode. i dont really like the my team mode bc its a bootleg version on madden Ultimate team mode.

far as VC imma tell you teh quickest and easy way to get alot if u dont wanna pay for them. all u gotta do is setting your quarters to 11 mins go to quick game either pick HEAT or Lakers and put them up against any team before tip off pause game go to coach settings and chose coach mode and go bout your business and let it ride and once the game done u will earn a easy 800-1000 VC. u can keep doing it. also download the app to your phone theres easy VC on there too like bowling, shootaround, autograph. i tried the facebook app its not easier then the other two.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Anybody wants to get served? Hit me up "Blud_Shot_Eyezz" on the PS3 Network.... I'll pick my old school squad and run y'all with any team y'all pick.

Sep 20, 2003
I had to pass on this game, for some reason my Center likes to hangout on the 3 point line. Every fuckin time im looking for him to get off the 3pt line but he doesnt do it untill i had already missed the basket or fumbled it into a turnover. Lol at the Nobodys on teams becoming beasts when u lock down the superstars. I never knew kaman and griffin could be so consistant on the jumper, not to mention the gravitational pull theyr hands have on the rebounds. Dont get me started on the performance drills...