WWE Summerslam 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Here comes triple H heel turn. Bryan wins the title, triple h beats Bryan down, Orton cashes in.
I think they gonna tease triple h angle for a lil longer bc its obvious if he wrestles again it be at one the staple events like either survivor series, royal rumble or mania. i think triple will help bryan win the belt if anything. my guess is at wrestlemania it will be someone represent Vince (hmmmm maybe like The Rock, Punk or even austin since they been talking about wanting him in a match) and wrestle Triple H at mania for control of the company angle. or maybe not triple wrestle but have triple and vince pick a wrestler kinda like taht donald trump vince haircut match. it would be big money if they did austin vs punk with vince and triple in corners. bc punk just did a interview this week saying he pissed about never main eventing mania yet and plans to next year.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
i thought about something too if bryan wins the wwe championship then he gonna make history and be the first wrestler since kurt angle to win all US, IC, WORLD belt, tag team, and wwe championship.

May 24, 2002
World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
WCW United States Championship (1 time)2[280]
WCW Championship (1 time)2[281]
World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[282]
WWF/E Championship (4 times)[283]
WWF European Championship (1 time)[284]
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)[285]
WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)[286]
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Chris Benoit[287]
King of the Ring (2000)[32]
Tenth Triple Crown Champion
Fifth Grand Slam Championship

Props: Cheaptimes
Feb 8, 2003
oh yeah youre right. honestly i forgot about him his title reigns were not great or and easily forgetable.. Kurt Angle set the bar and mad many classic title wwe/wwf matches thats how i remembered him.

he definately need to get help and get off pills and alcohol so we can actually see him do a hall of fame speech whenever he gets inducted. instead of him dying early

Last edited:
Props: Cheaptimes
Feb 8, 2003
guess ill be watching this shit tonite bc my son really wanna see it and ill watch it with him. Bryan better win the belt tonite bc wwe needs something new bc im tired of super cena being champion already he been hugging that belt for nine years. his relationship with that title has taking a coarse at this point i rather see darren young strawberry shortcake azz as champion over cena. its time they make two or three more guys they top talent. bc i dont wanna see no cena vs orton for wwe title no more that shit stupid i remember back in their last feud rule was they wont fight each other for the title again bc that was the last title match ever between the two.

Last edited: