WWE Legend Involved In Altercation Over A Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
WWE Legend Involved In Altercation Over A Dog
06/29/2008

CREDIT: THE BOWLING GREEN DAILY NEWS

Hillbilly Jim was involved in a bizzar altercation over a dog. Here is the story from THE BOWLING GREEN DAILY NEWS:

Warren County resident and former professional wrestler Jim “Hillbilly Jim” Morris is accused of punching a man Monday in Bowling Green.

Morris and Roy Henson, 49, a teacher at Bowling Green High School, got into an argument about Henson’s dogs at the Natcher Elementary School park area. Morris approached Henson after Henson’s dogs were around Morris’ feet and barking at him, according to a Bowling Green Police Department report. The incident occurred between 7:50 p.m. and 8:06 p.m.

Morris, who’s age was not available, told Henson there was a dog park down the road and that Henson needed to go there, according to the report.

The two then exchanged words and Henson said Morris punched him, according to the report.

Henson told police that Morris said he was a sheriff’s deputy and would “take care of him,” according to the report.

Morris denied punching Henson, but acknowledged that the two got into an argument and he pushed Henson back, according to the report.

Henson did not have any visible injuries when police arrived, according to the report.

Charges have not been filed because the incident was classified by police as a fourth-degree assault - a misdemeanor. Henson would have to go the Warren County Attorney’s Office to press charges.

Henson had not attempted to press charges as of Wednesday afternoon, said Amy Milliken, county attorney.

When contacted by phone Wednesday, Henson said he did not have a comment about the incident, but did say it was unfortunate.

“I didn’t think when I went out to walk my dog something like this would happen,” he said.

Henson said he had not decided if he will press charges.

Attempts to contact Morris through his Web site were not successful.

Jan 28, 2005
come on now. "What a fine day outside. I think I'll try and find somebody who's walking a dog and punch his face"

fuck that shit, that guy had to be doing something to get blasted. If that's what even happened.

Feb 5, 2005
come on now. "What a fine day outside. I think I'll try and find somebody who's walking a dog and punch his face"

fuck that shit, that guy had to be doing something to get blasted. If that's what even happened.

I DONT KNO...

THEY DIDNT EXPLAIN THE FULL SITUATION OF IF THE DOGz WERE JUS RUNNIN AROUND OFF THE LEASH OR NOT....

IF THEY WERE OFF THE LEASH I COULD UNDERSTAND JIM GOIN OFF A BIT MORE....

IF IM OUT CHILLIN OR WALKIN & SUMBODYz DOGz ARE OFF THE LEASH, THEY RUN UP ON ME BARKIN & GROWLIN & SHIT I MIGHT GO OFF TOO...

IF THE DOOD WAZ JUS WALKIN'EM & COULDNT CONTROL'EM THAT MIGHT B WHUT CAUSED IT...

THEY PROLLY PULL'D HIM ALONG & GOT TOO CLOSE TO JIM....

I DONT KNO IF BLAST'N OFF ON DOOD WAZ CALL'D FOR BUT A REACTION WAZ BOUND TO HAPPEN....

- GEEzUz