Wwe 2k14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Fuck yeah im pumped! kinda..... now that i type this im back to normal. but it was dope seeing warrior! they gonna try and scoop sting and bring back the Blade Runners ?? i heard that rumor somewhere...

honestly i think sting will end up signing some type of deal with wwe sooner or later rather if its a merchandise deal or a one match at wrestlemania against taker deal. he said he almost came close to signing with vince in 2011 they fed ex him the contract and everything only reason he backed out is bc dixie made him that bound for glory hof deal and he still felt committed to her.

but he will definately be in the hall of fame when its all said and done.

Props: MRTHECOSE
Feb 8, 2003
wwe needs to change the developers for they're games

yukes sucks
they did starting wwe 2k15 it will be totally new game models engine gameplay and all. they waiting for the next generation consoles so they let thq finish up this upcoming game since they started on it before going out of business. i still thought wwe13 was the best wrestling game released so far bc you can do so much to it to make it updated and custom minus couple bugs.

Last edited: