WWE '12 Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2008
I gotta it at midnight the other night, and have been playing since, it is one of the best WWE games. I had a tough time getting used to it at first since i was always playing the other Smackdown vs Raw games. Im almost through RTW. I say to get it.

Sep 17, 2008
Im almost done with RTWM, and the third story, with the created wrestler is one of the best storys. If you play it you will see what i mean. I dont want to spoil it though...

Feb 8, 2003
Im almost done with RTWM, and the third story, with the created wrestler is one of the best storys. If you play it you will see what i mean. I dont want to spoil it though...
i played universe for a while to unlock the classic belts and some the legends then i did the sheamus villian rtwm then said fuck it and downloaded the unlock all so i can have all the unlocked stuff. They have every classic tittle on there but they missing that winged eagle belt

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
does it play like wrestlemania 200 or no mercy?
It did to me but my time was limited to a match and a half. I was at Best Buy on Black Friday and this little asian kid wa splaying but he got tired and handed me the controller. I picked Taker and the cpu opponent was John Morrison. I was getting my ass handed to me so I restared the match. Once I did I paused it and read how to do some of the moves, VERY SIMILAR. I then proceeded to beat the shit out of the cpu and gave him a Tombstone and pin. 360 version just in case you wanted to know what I played.

But as much as I want this game, I have Crysis 2, Might and Magic (psn download), Outland (psn download) Uncharted 3, War for Cybertron and a couple of others to beat before I can tackle this,

Feb 8, 2003
It did to me but my time was limited to a match and a half. I was at Best Buy on Black Friday and this little asian kid wa splaying but he got tired and handed me the controller. I picked Taker and the cpu opponent was John Morrison. I was getting my ass handed to me so I restared the match. Once I did I paused it and read how to do some of the moves, VERY SIMILAR. I then proceeded to beat the shit out of the cpu and gave him a Tombstone and pin. 360 version just in case you wanted to know what I played.

But as much as I want this game, I have Crysis 2, Might and Magic (psn download), Outland (psn download) Uncharted 3, War for Cybertron and a couple of others to beat before I can tackle this,

The reversal mostly dont work on this game.

The online server for wwe12 is down and been down since the day after it came out. so you cant download custom wrestlers or arenas, have online matches until they fix it.

Feb 8, 2003
^Zzzzz, id rather earn everything lol

Even though i did the unlock all, I got time played it thru saturday and beat it shit was easy. Its crazy on how nash brought wcw back on the RTWM storyline. Im not gonna speak no more on it so i wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt beat it. But its definatley a better game then no mercy, wrestlemanina 2000, svr series, all stars. This game is in a league of its on and soon as the servers fixed it will be even better.

Sep 17, 2008
Even though i did the unlock all, I got time played it thru saturday and beat it shit was easy. Its crazy on how nash brought wcw back on the RTWM storyline. Im not gonna speak no more on it so i wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt beat it. But its definatley a better game then no mercy, wrestlemanina 2000, svr series, all stars. This game is in a league of its on and soon as the servers fixed it will be even better.
Ya i loved that part of the story mode, i thought at first when we saw nash it was just to fued with HHH, and it was starting to look similar to how it is in WWE. But then they did all that lol.

Feb 8, 2003
Ya i loved that part of the story mode, i thought at first when we saw nash it was just to fued with HHH, and it was starting to look similar to how it is in WWE. But then they did all that lol.
lol I noticed that too and when nash attacked him in the locker room too. Jacob Cass is a bad mofo lol. I made my jacob cass look all evil with hockey mask and hoodie.