WWE '12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Earlier today, THQ revealed the full in-game roster for WWE ’12. In total, 60 wrestlers were unveiled.

The list below includes current WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends. DLC Superstars will be revealed later while the one “Mystery Superstar” is revealed sometime next month.

However, one DLC Superstar has already been announced and it’s none other than Jerry “The King” Lawler.

WWE ’12 is scheduled for release November 22nd in North America and November 25th in Europe. It will be for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

Check out the full roster below:

WWE Superstars

John Cena
John Morrison
Ted Dibiase
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
William Regal
R-Truth
Husky Harris
Daniel Bryan
Tyson Kidd
Santino Marella
David Otunga
Evan Bourne
Sheamus
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
Zack Ryder
Mason Ryan
Triple H
The Miz
Kane
Alex Riley
Alberto del Rio
Rey Mysterio
Michael McGillicutty
Yoshi Tatsu
Jack Swagger
The Big Show
Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Dolph Ziggler
The Undertaker
Christian
Drew McIntyre
Sin Cara
Mr McMahon
Ezekiel Jackson
CM Punk
Wade Barrett
Randy Orton

Legends

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Arn Anderson
Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
Road Warrior Hawk
Road Warrior Animal
Vader
Kevin Nash
Booker T
Eddie Guerrero
Demolition Smash
Demolition Ax
Edge
The Rock

Divas

Eve
Natalya
Maryse
Layla
McMcool
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly

Feb 8, 2003
I hope any of the following or all razor ramon, x-pac, hbk or rockers, mr.perfect, rick rude. bret hart, british bulldog, macho man, ultimate warrior, mankind gonna be on this game as dlc then it will be the shit and possibily best wwe wrestling game made so far. This game will definately be way better then weak wwe all stars by the default roster above.

Feb 8, 2003
weres Bam Bam Bigelow or Demolition Crush??
why goldust??
they need more fan input on some games
i agree bc legends are the best part about them games. i really dont know if they listen to fans bc i dont keep up with the development of the games but i do have the last several sd vs raw games in my ps3 collection and my son has wwe all stars on wii (that game was wack to me but he think its the best shit ever) but im willing to bet bam bam will be dlc and some the names i posted above. I remember buying my kids some action figures of them wrestlers earlier this year. i thought if wwe came out with figures its part of a legend contract meaning they can use them characters in games too. i cant remember all who they got but i definatley seen my kids slang macho man and bam bam figures in a ring with cena and christian. so bam bam is possible for the game.

I hope they put the rockers on this game too honestly i think it would be neat playing as them along with razor and rude and the 1996 version mankind.

Feb 8, 2003
I still don't understand how you have "Legends" in a WWE video game and Andre the Giant isn't in it.
he been in several wwe games he will probaly be in this game as a dlc. each year for the svr games (now known as wwe 12) they try to add different legends that havent been in previous games (example arn anderson, demolition, kevin nash)

Only wwe game that arn anderson been on so far has been legends of wrestlemania

May 6, 2009
he been in several wwe games he will probaly be in this game as a dlc. each year for the svr games (now known as wwe 12) they try to add different legends that havent been in previous games (example arn anderson, demolition, kevin nash)

Only wwe game that arn anderson been on so far has been legends of wrestlemania
He hasn't been in ANY of the Smackdown vs Raw games for the next gen consoles. So, that's like 5 years. Way too long. Oh well, stoked we get LOD and Demolition.