The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Entertainment »» Discuss Wrestling news, television, and anything related to the squared circle!

User Tag List

Old 01-27-2016, 12:26 PM   #461
HERESY
THE HIDDEN HAND...

Propped 6,138 Times in 2,353 Posts
Reigns as champ wasn't bad. HHH as champ is bad. Reigns went against Bray, Lesner, Seth, Sheamus and a couple of other...man fuck this shit. I'm done watching wrestling.

www.godscalamity.com
HERESY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To HERESY:
Old 01-27-2016, 05:22 PM   #462
Chree
Medicated

Propped 7,438 Times in 2,559 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Chree
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by HERESY View Post
Reigns as champ wasn't bad. HHH as champ is bad. Reigns went against Bray, Lesner, Seth, Sheamus and a couple of other...man fuck this shit. I'm done watching wrestling.
I knew he would throw himself in there lol
No need for fake quotes of homosexuality on my end...

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SLICC RICC View Post
SHIT, WE'LL KICK IT AT MY PAD, FOO!!! I LIVE NEXT TO THE STADIUM, FOOLIO, SO WE COULD STUMBLE OUR DRUNK ASSES OUTTA THE STADIUM TO MY CRIB...

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:52 PM   #463
MrDiamondFDC
#REVOLUTION

Propped 132 Times in 72 Posts
Axl Rotten has died.
MrDiamondFDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #464
RAVAGE
💀DaBadGuy💀

Propped 3,407 Times in 1,683 Posts
who?
Old 02-13-2016, 11:33 AM   #465
MrDiamondFDC
#REVOLUTION

Propped 132 Times in 72 Posts
He was part of The Bad Breed with Ian Rotten. He teamed with Balls Mahoney during the last few years of the original ECW.
MrDiamondFDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 02:17 PM   #466
Chree
Medicated

Propped 7,438 Times in 2,559 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Chree
Shane o muthafuxkin mac
No need for fake quotes of homosexuality on my end...

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SLICC RICC View Post
SHIT, WE'LL KICK IT AT MY PAD, FOO!!! I LIVE NEXT TO THE STADIUM, FOOLIO, SO WE COULD STUMBLE OUR DRUNK ASSES OUTTA THE STADIUM TO MY CRIB...

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #467
J-FUNKTION
Sicc OG

Propped 747 Times in 362 Posts
ticketmaster sent this to my email today..

J-FUNKTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 07:38 PM   #468
Cheaptimes
C'mon now...

Propped 1,095 Times in 440 Posts
Cheaptimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:41 AM   #469
J-FUNKTION
Sicc OG

Propped 747 Times in 362 Posts
Going to a house show tonight..

Looking forward to lesnar vs wyatt..and triple threat between the hometown boys owens, zayn and awful ambrose..
J-FUNKTION is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To J-FUNKTION:
Old 03-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #470
Cheaptimes
C'mon now...

The Associated Press ✔ ‎@AP
BREAKING:Jury sides with Hulk Hogan in his sex tape lawsuit against Gawker and awards him $115 million.
The Following Users Gave Props To Cheaptimes:
Old 06-20-2016, 12:40 PM   #471
T-Rip
T Camp

Propped 3,898 Times in 1,874 Posts
I didnt even watch cuz of the Finals but WWE is exciting as has been in years. Finally gave Ambrose the belt at Money in the Bank last night, didnt think WWE ever would to be honest
Old 08-22-2016, 09:07 PM   #472
Cheaptimes
C'mon now...

So last night was Summerslam. I dont think anyone else here was hyped for it.
Main event was Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton.
I didnt see it, but I understand Brock bloodied him up bad. real bad.

Meanwhile; Backstage...
Quote:
The ending to Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton at WWE SummerSlam, which was pretty much as planned, led to an altercation between Lesnar and Chris Jericho backstage.

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, multiple sources report that Jericho came to the gorilla position as the match ended, apparently to find out exactly what happened and to see if Orton was alright. Jericho was asked WWE producer Michael “PS” Hayes if that was the planned finish and Hayes wouldn’t respond. Jericho then said, “That’s bullshit.”

Jericho’s “bullshit” comment came just as Lesnar was returning backstage. Lesnar, thinking Jericho was talking about the match, called Jericho a “pussy,” according to one version, or just said “shut up,” according to another version, and for Jericho to mind his own business. They came face to face and had words. One version of the story says they were shouting at each other the whole time.

Lesnar reportedly pushed Jericho with his fingers. Jericho then did what was described as the “Rousey-Tate” forehead press. Another version of the story said Jericho shoved Lesnar into the wall at one point. The two were then tangled up against the wall when Lesnar told Jericho to either punch him or kiss him. Triple H then jumped in and broke things up.

The two went at it again but this time Vince McMahon broke it up. Jericho was then yelling about Lesnar and Vince told him that everything was a work, and to be professional.

Triple H reportedly told Vince that Lesnar started the fight, and that Jericho was just standing up for himself. No more words were exchanged but Jericho saw Orton’s condition and got mad. It was noted that Jericho was concerned with Orton’s health and safety, but Orton assured him that he knew what was going to happen.
or maybe it happened this way

Quote:
The backstage altercation between Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho did indeed go down last night after WWE SummerSlam, and The Beast made a few statements during the encounter that would’ve caused any average man to piss himself.

Sources tell Pro Wrestling Sheet that Jericho was acting as a locker room leader who truly believed Brock had attacked Randy Orton during the main event, and Y2J was looking for answers.

The Sheet was told Chris was repeatedly asking for clarification from everyone in the Gorilla position, but wasn’t getting answers because backstage footage was still being shot by crew members.

Brock, however, heard Jericho say this was “bullsh*t” and loudly told the longtime wrestler that this was none of his business. That set Y2J off and he continued asking questions, causing Lesnar to push him. When that happened, Jericho rushed in and tried getting face-to-face with The Beast.

We’re told Brock kissed him on the forehead at that point … then said, “kiss me back, p*ssy.”

Our sources say Jericho didn’t back down though. He actually stepped up and got in Lesnar’s face, ready to fight. But Brock responded, with his arms behind his back, saying “hit me or kiss me, bitch” … causing everyone in the area to swarm in and break them apart, including Triple H.

Things didn’t calm down though, and Vince McMahon eventually rushed in to usher Brock away, while yelling at Chris to be more professional. Jericho fired back at his boss, saying Lesnar was the unprofessional one who started “shooting” on his co-worker … to which Vince replied, “It’s a work! What’s wrong with you?!” implying the blood job was planned in some way.

Shortly after, the two sides went their separate ways backstage.

One source tells us they believe Jericho had all the right intentions, but many believe he handled things completely wrong due to his role as one of the longest tenured members of the roster.

Read more at Page Not Found - Wrestlezone
Old 01-04-2017, 05:18 AM   #473
Cheaptimes
C'mon now...

Wrestle Kingdom 11 was dope
The Following Users Gave Props To Cheaptimes:
Old 01-10-2017, 05:01 PM   #474
MRTHECOSE
Sicc OG

Propped 1,306 Times in 407 Posts
Send a message via AIM to MRTHECOSE
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Cheaptimes View Post
Wrestle Kingdom 11 was dope
Omega Okada was one of the best matches in the past few years. Omega is the best in the world right now. this moment. maybe not 6 months from now. but his stock is at an all time high.

MRTHECOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To MRTHECOSE:
Old 01-26-2017, 06:52 PM   #475
SC_408
Sicc OG

Propped 1,177 Times in 397 Posts
Man, I'm at that phase again where I am watching WWE again, lol. NXT has been the shit lately it seems, Nakamura and Bobby Roode are the shit on it
Old 02-14-2017, 04:16 PM   #476
THEUNGODD666
Sicc OG

Propped 413 Times in 220 Posts
Send a message via AIM to THEUNGODD666
Okada vs Omega was alright. Not worth all that hype. The match was like 45 minutes and the last 20-15 minutes was the only really good part. Tanahashi vs Okada feud was waaaaay better
THEUNGODD666 is offline   Reply With Quote