Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
about time this happened...the wwf fans were tired of seeing john cena becoming the champ every few months...on the other hand heymans constant promotion of brock killed cesaros career

Feb 2, 2006
and now what... who's left? Cena take the beating like he was Zach Gowen, Reigns will not have another title shot very soon

whenever the wwf gets into trouble or senses the ratings dropping they always make cena the wwf champion. why was cena doin a bootleg hulkamania imitation on last weeks wwf raw smh. shit at this point a 61 year old hulk hogan as wwf champion would be great. give the hulkster and the legend of hulkamania one last pushg before hoogan finally retires. the wwf shouldnt let the last image of hulkamania be bastardized by john cena

Jan 18, 2006
Im still wondering what would have happened if Daniel Bryant never got hurt. I dont believe Cena should get a rematch either. He got destroyed so badly he doesn't deserve one. Hopefully it gets changed to a triple threat at least

Jan 18, 2006
that would be pretty bad. It would really be hard for me to watch going forward if that happens. Maybe it will be one of those Cena gets "seriously injured" by Brock or Kane and someone fills his spot for the match like Reigns even though Reigns is all hype and not really deserving

Feb 2, 2006
I wouldnt be surprised if this is some plot device where cena defies all odds and never gives up and beats lesnar for his 16th title.

thats gonna be cenas 16th time as wwf champion in a 10 11 year wwf career smh. :dead: if the wwf has cena bring back thugonomics :dead: