Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com

Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble and is guaranteed a title shot at Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta on April 3rd 2011.

Does he challenge for the WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship? Discuss...

Other notes possible to shape

Nexus & Corre...
Miz & Cena...
Undertakers Streak?

EDIT 3/28/2011::
The Rock hosts Wrestlemania
World Heavyweight Championship: Del Rio v Edge (c)
WWE Championship: The Miz (c) v. Cena -
Randy Orton v. CM Punk
No Holds Barred: Undertaker v Triple H
Jerry Lawler v. Michael Cole (Guest Ref: Steve Austin)
Rey Mysterio v. Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool v. John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snookie (huh?)
US Title Match: Shamus (c) v. Daniel Bryan
8 Man Tag: Kane, Big Show, Kozlov & Marella v. The Corre

Oct 3, 2006
What does the winner of the Elimination Chamber get again? Hopefully WWE won't get cold feet and just go through with Alberto main-eventing. Alot can happen in a couple months to get him alot more heat and recognition. I really hope it won't be Edge who is the World Champ by then, I can't stand dude.

Undertaker- Hopefully he is able to be ready by then and go over one last time, It would be nice for him to actually retire for good, instead of going to WM then being off for the next 9 months cause of injuries

Wade depending on who his angle is with at the time should go over, and hopefully Awesome Kong will debut by then

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
What does the winner of the Elimination Chamber get again?
The title.

Miz & Edge will have to defend against 5 other guys in their own respective Elimination Chamber matches. Alberto Del Rio could possibly face someone other than Miz or Edge. John Cena could do his superman thing (again) and beat the Miz (& 4 others) next month and go on to Mania...

Dec 4, 2004
The title.

Miz & Edge will have to defend against 5 other guys in their own respective Elimination Chamber matches. Alberto Del Rio could possibly face someone other than Miz or Edge. John Cena could do his superman thing (again) and beat the Miz (& 4 others) next month and go on to Mania...
I thought the Elimination Chamber match is for the other #1 contender slot for Wrestlemania. One of em anyway, since they have both Smackdown and Raw chamber matches

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I thought the Elimination Chamber match is for the other #1 contender slot for Wrestlemania. One of em anyway, since they have both Smackdown and Raw chamber matches
That would probably make more sense.
No. Feel free to go back into the siccness archives here... the last 2 years theyve done an elimination chamber for each brand bookshelving the event.

Last year John Cena won the Raw chamber, [tv commentator]out lasting 5 other men[/tv commentator] then vince came out and immediately put Cena in a match with Batista. Spinebuster, powerbomb, new Champ. it was weird.

Then Jericho left the Smackdown Chamber with the title, I forget if he started it with the belt too, but he went on to defend it against Edge (2010 Rumble winner) at Mania 26.

Nov 14, 2002
WWE is killing my interest in wrestling one episode at the time... I FUCKING HATE Del Rio. The "Unannounced Mexican Drug Lord" gimmick is fucking stupid, nobody even really knows anything about him yet, he's not a very impressive wrestler...

I already don't care about the Taker match, if there's even going to be one at this point.

Fuck Nexus and the "Corre", whatever the fuck that's supposed to spell.

And I don't care about Miz, or Cena.

Deisel needs to be the Raw GM, and Booker T... I dunno about Booker. I last remember him wearing a fucking cape and talking with a horrible english accent with his annoying shrew of a wife yelling "All hail king Bookah" over and over.

May 24, 2002
WWE is killing my interest in wrestling one episode at the time... I FUCKING HATE Del Rio. The "Unannounced Mexican Drug Lord" gimmick is fucking stupid, nobody even really knows anything about him yet, he's not a very impressive wrestler...
What dont you know about him? Are you just talking about his gimmick and why he is "rich?" Not an impressive wrestler? Really? what makes someone a good "WRESTLER" then? Please dont tell me its jumping off high stuff :cheeky: