WHOS THIS DAMIEN SANDOU FRUITCAKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
When Sandou first arrived I agreed with you, he pretty much seemed like the Genius without the poetry. Lately though Ive liked what Ive seen from him. Sandou is talented in the ring and shown good mic skills in an entertaining skit with DX at RAW1000. Maybe he gets involved in the HHH/Brock match and gets a push? I like his neckbreaker finisher too, kinda like a Rude Awakening.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
When Sandou first arrived I agreed with you, he pretty much seemed like the Genius without the poetry. Lately though Ive liked what Ive seen from him. Sandou is talented in the ring and shown good mic skills in an entertaining skit with DX at RAW1000. Maybe he gets involved in the HHH/Brock match and gets a push? I like his neckbreaker finisher too, kinda like a Rude Awakening.
he reminds me of a cross between the genius and rick rude...

May 24, 2002
like i said before. Dude has won me over. his gimmick has been done to death but he's still able to carry it well. Good on the mic and i assume can only get better

Feb 8, 2003
he will be getting some kind of push though bc hbk stamped him of approval and said he has a great attitude backstage. also he took that super kick noticed when superstars he was on mid card level took that super kick they became main event (jeff hardy, alberto, booker t for example).

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
he will be getting some kind of push though bc hbk stamped him of approval and said he has a great attitude backstage. also he took that super kick noticed when superstars he was on mid card level took that super kick they became main event (jeff hardy, alberto, booker t for example).
Him and slater should be getting a mid card push... Slater should be gettin a big win tomorrow night after the legends been tryin to put him over...

Speaking of mid card, can they please take the US belt off santino already, I like.him, but him with the belt this long is a travesty...

Feb 8, 2003
Him and slater should be getting a mid card push... Slater should be gettin a big win tomorrow night after the legends been tryin to put him over...

Speaking of mid card, can they please take the US belt off santino already, I like.him, but him with the belt this long is a travesty...

hell yeah i agree bc slater took some ass whoopins by them legends lmao. and yeah santino shouldve been lost that U.S belt. I think that one andre aggassi looking dude who beat Santino last smackdown probaly gonna take the belt from him.