Who Will HHH Pedigree At SS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm kind of annoyed how we have the hottest fued/storyline in years and HHH injects himself right in the middle of it. HHH is a cancer on the industry. A good dozen main event caliber people he buried in the last decade, getting his buddies into main event spots, and now making himself a focal point in the best storyline in years.

Fuck off HHH, go away.

May 24, 2002
yea , you know hes not taking those bumps for nothing .. thats 2 already since hes been on screen . the punch in the eye at mitb and the muay thai kick last night
hes taking the bumps because vince cant.

Dude can take the bumps. His whole career in japan was nothing but sick bumps.

I heard they want to turn HHH heel asap.

Nov 14, 2002
You should have started a poll....

My guess? HHH screws Punk and helps Cena. Cena says "you call me corporate? Yeah I'm fuckin' corporate" and it turns Cena and HHH heel. Punk then is the Stone Cold type face who goes against the machine.

They planted seeds for Cena and HHH to be butting heads on Raw, and I think it's going to be a swerve angle.

At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah... It's gonna suck.. Even though they're going to give them like 45 mins and their last match was pretty fucking dope... Plus swerves and whatnot... Yeah you're right. It's probably going to be bullshit.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i see him screwing over cena, they aren't gonna have cena turn heel before his big match with the rock at wrestlemania

Feb 8, 2003
this match suppose to be like close to a hour long. its gonna be dragged thats the only reason they adding triple H.

far as triple H i dont think he gonna screw anyone over due to the fact thats what everyone is expecting him to do. if anyone screwing anyone over it will be johnny ace doing it. night of the champions is coming up so there may not be a legit winner(champion) on sunday so they can continue it till night of the champions to keep people watching. anyway it goes alberto bout to get the belt really soon.