Who else wants to fuck all the divas in WWE so badly??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
Well... with the exception of Victoria. I have trouble watching wrestling sometimes because I start thinkin of how badly I wanna fuck all these bitches. Them big ass fake silicone titties be makin a nigga throw in his Webbie CD and start screamin "Girl Gimme That Pussy!"

Anybody else get overly horny seeing these sexy bitches?

Dec 30, 2003
hell yea id fuck victoria so quick.... gimme 3 minutes.......................................... maybe even 4..... hahaha but i feel u bro them bitches get me

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BayBuryYa said:
Well... with the exception of Victoria. I have trouble watching wrestling sometimes because I start thinkin of how badly I wanna fuck all these bitches. Them big ass fake silicone titties be makin a nigga throw in his Webbie CD and start screamin "Girl Gimme That Pussy!"

Anybody else get overly horny seeing these sexy bitches?
lol dude wacks it while watching wrestling.hahahahaha

Aug 26, 2005
ECOSE said:
lol dude wacks it while watching wrestling.hahahahaha
lmao... nah man, i don't wack shit. i just have perverted ass thoughts. especially about them bitches melina, candice michelle and mickie james. i'd give up my house for 1 night with all three of them.