What is your favorite ppv event ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
certain matches are memorable but i can't think of one ppv that totally blew my mind. The WM with Edge and Foley I remember bc of that match. Last years with HBK and Taker. Wrestlemania 6 with Hogan and the ultimate warrior. The Starcade where Ric Flair was the Black Scorpion pulling a fast one on Sting.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
nowadays PPVs aren't as good because wwe has one every month killing the anticipation for alot of the matches. They guys in the matches have already been fueding with eachother for months having faced eachother in 2-3 of the most recient PPVs already. IMO its well and fine if they have PPVs every month but it would be cool if they held off between the royal rumble and wrestlemania. I would make the manias more memorable.

One of the best wrestlemanias that comes to mind was WM 10

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Wrestlemania 12

The Bodydonnas (Skip and Zip) (with Sunny) defeated The Godwinns (Henry and Phineas) (with Hillbilly Jim)

Camp Cornette (Vader, Owen Hart and The British Bulldog) (with Jim Cornette) defeated Yokozuna, Jake Roberts and Ahmed Johnson (with Mr. Fuji)

The Ringmaster aka Stone Cold Steve Austin (with Ted DiBiase) defeated Savio Vega

The Ultimate Warrior defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley (with Sable)

The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated Diesel

Roddy Piper defeated Goldust (with Marlena) <----- amazing match

Shawn Michaels (with Jose Lothario) defeated Bret Hart (c)

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.

1985-1990 PPV Wrestling - Hulk Hogan , Supa Fly Snuka , Junk Yard Dog , The Bushwhackers , Brutis the barber beefcake , The funny ass managers ... Bobby the brain , Virgil , The Million Dollar man Ted D ?????

Those were the shit

Or the Tyson vs. Spinks fight = First official rip off ....... He K.O.'ed him so fast so quick ....... Lucky we had " The Black Box " stealing everyones cable ....

Its a San Jose thing - Free cable .....

Jan 7, 2004
My all time Favorite and one of my earliest memories of wrestling. I actually do not watch wrestling much anymore other than an episode here or there, but back in the day I wouldn&#8217;t miss one.

NWA (Later to be WCW) PAY PER VIEW
Great American Bash 1989
July 23, 1989 - Baltimore Arena - Baltimore, MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KING OF THE RING BATTLE ROYAL #1: Won by Sid Vicious (eliminating Brian Pillman)..

(These were 2 rings side by side, where you had to throw one wrestler to one ring and then winner of each ring would then compete but since Sid and Dan were teamates teddy long would not let them fight each other and they shared the crown.)

KING OF THE RING BATTLE ROYAL #2: Won by Dan Spivey (eliminating Steve William)..

MATCH: Brian Pillman defeated Bill Irwin..

TAG MATCH: The Skyscrapers defeated The Dynamic Dudes (Shane Douglas & Johnny Ace)..

TUXEDO MATCH: Jim Cornette defeated Paul E. Dangerously..

TEXAS TORNADO MATCH: The Steiner Brothers defeated Kevin Sullivan & Mike Rotundo..

TV TITLE MATCH: Sting vs The Great Muta ended in a NO CONTEST..

US TITLE MATCH: Lex Luger defeated Ricky Steamboat by Disqualification to retain..

WAR GAMES (this was a double ring hell in the cell match): Steve Williams' Team defeated The SST & Freebirds..
Team #1: Steve Williams, The Road Warriors, & The Midnight Express..
Team #2: The Samoan Swat Team & The Freebirds..

WORLD TITLE MATCH: Ric Flair defeated Terry Funk to retain..

FADE TO BLACK....