Wasted talent/gimmicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Matt Morgan and Carlito had a lot of potential together but all WWE could do with em is give Morgan an idiotic stutterin gimmick which was already done by Bubba Ray Dudley. Morgan and Big Show didnt even have a match despite havin a storyline together. Carlito and Morgan kinda reminded me of a young Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash during their early days but they never got a chance to shine.

Feb 12, 2012
MVP was wasted as soon as they turned him face and moved him to RAW. For some reason the match they teased between him and Orton never happened and MVP ended up as nothing more then a midcarder before bein released. Damn shame since the man had the talent and charisma to be a world champion in my opinion.

Feb 12, 2012
and of course Muhammed Hassan bein removed from TV after the London bombing was a big time waste of talent but that is more WWE not wantin to face a shitload of controversy plus UPN was threatenin to drop Smackdown if Hassan remained

May 24, 2002
MVP was wasted as soon as they turned him face and moved him to RAW. For some reason the match they teased between him and Orton never happened and MVP ended up as nothing more then a midcarder before bein released. Damn shame since the man had the talent and charisma to be a world champion in my opinion.
MVP was never that good to begin with....

He's been working Japan since leaving WWE and if he ever returns he will be a much more well rounded worker.

NJPW treated MVP like WWE did when he arrived but nothing really came from it as he is back to mid card status in Japan. Dude just doesn't have "it"

Feb 12, 2012
in my opinion MVP is better then the Miz who is a former world champion cuz of the right push. I just wish they would of went forward with the MVP/Orton fued and seen how good that fued and how good MVP could of been.

Props: Jaysav
May 24, 2002
in my opinion MVP is better then the Miz who is a former world champion cuz of the right push. I just wish they would of went forward with the MVP/Orton fued and seen how good that fued and how good MVP could of been.
Orton would have just slapped him around in a series of matches and pushed MVP further down.... They are doing the same thing with del rio

Orton has just been going through the motions for years now

Props: Rasan
Feb 8, 2003
Papa Shango

I was looking a my sons mattel papa shango figure few weeks ago and noticed how it had a great look for a figure. they couldve marketed huge with him like kane and taker. I heard he was gonna get main event push but Sid blocked him

Props: HERESY
Feb 8, 2003
Mvp didnt get released he the one who left wwe to go to japan. He said hell comeback to wwe sometime later next year same with morrison and maybe jeff hardy

Last edited:
Props: JRV00RHEES
Jul 9, 2012
chiRAQ
Papa Shango

I was looking a my sons mattel papa shango figure few weeks ago and noticed how it had a great look for a figure. they couldve marketed huge with him like kane and taker. I heard he was gonna get main event push but Sid blocked him
i agree..

also felt The Boogyman would have been a great heel if they would have went the undertaker route with him