The USOs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i know they only gettin pushed cuz jimmy on total divas doin the reality tv thang u feel me but god damn, these fools are even more over now, than they were 2 weeks ago.. this shit is startin to catch fire right here. go watch their match with 3mb from main event this week. they were over like a motherfucker in front of that crowd. i think they were out here in frisco or something, which should come as no surprise as to why.. but i hope that shit catches on . they need a few more signature moves to keep that gas pourin on the crowd when they on fire like that

OOOOH

May 6, 2009
Whichever Uso is on the show is immature as hell. The way dude talks just reminds me of a teenager. Other than that they are cool lol

Feb 8, 2003
they will eventually take the tag tittles off the shield or has big show & mark henry been a team i havent watched it all month? bc wwe is coming here next month and those two being advertised as a team on the ad. im gonna surprise my son with tickets.