TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
looks like the Aces & 8s leader will be reavealed next week
It's never that easy in wrestling. Something tells me Angle is gonna keep the secret, or when he's about to reveal it, Aces will beat his ass. I'm glad they're moving toward revealing everyone though, this storyline is getting stale with all these midcard people in the group

Feb 12, 2012
It's never that easy in wrestling. Something tells me Angle is gonna keep the secret, or when he's about to reveal it, Aces will beat his ass. I'm glad they're moving toward revealing everyone though, this storyline is getting stale with all these midcard people in the group
agreed they fucked the storyline up so much they just need to end it. The fact that everyone in the group are still midcarders is the reason its fucked up. If TNA knew what they were doin they would of had Devon beat Kurt Angle with interference in their match and push him to make the group matter more. Instead they have had Aces & 8s lose pretty much every match that matters while pushin the storyline that they matter. Devon and Anderson could both be main eventers or around that level they just aint been pushed right.

Nov 14, 2003
agreed they fucked the storyline up so much they just need to end it. The fact that everyone in the group are still midcarders is the reason its fucked up. If TNA knew what they were doin they would of had Devon beat Kurt Angle with interference in their match and push him to make the group matter more. Instead they have had Aces & 8s lose pretty much every match that matters while pushin the storyline that they matter. Devon and Anderson could both be main eventers or around that level they just aint been pushed right.
pretty much. don't push a group as being a big intimidating force that is going to take everything over, then have them lose all of their matches... kinda ruins that effect. WWE is doing it right with The Shield IMO.

Feb 12, 2012
maybe its just cuz I was a D-Lo fan back in the day but I actually like the surprise twist. We will see how Lockdown goes Sunday, if Aces & 8s gets destroyed in the cage match they need to end the storyline immediately.

Nov 14, 2003
only possible saving grace is if Aces and Eights wins, and the fact that they still have not done anything with the "President", just the VP. going to need to be someone huge to make it all worthwhile.

Feb 12, 2012
I agree the cage match is a must win for the Aces storyline to continue, I also think it would be a smart move to have Wes Brisco beat Kurt Angle in their match.