TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
probably aint gonna happen but I would love to see Petey Williams unmasked as an Aces & 8s member. I miss the Canadian Destroyer and that would be a great exclamation point to end an Aces beatdown.

Jan 18, 2006
Its probably ok for him to wrestle every once in a while but i doubt he could do it on any type of regular schedule. I thought it was lame that Taz became a member cuz he cant really wrestle, i was expecting Bully Ray like everyone else.

Feb 12, 2012
i was expecting Bully Ray like everyone else.
a week ago before Bully Ray ran out to save Brooke Hogan I briefly thought the big guy with the mask and the red flannel was Bully. Lookin back Taz makes sense in Aces he did back Devon somewhat when the Dudleys broke up.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
How long has mr. Anderson been a revealed member of aces & eights?? I don't really keep up with tna and i'm just now seeing that he is a member...
don't thinnk he was always in it, I think he just joined out of no where like 2 weeks ago, this story is horrible and the whole brooke hogan bully ray wedding bullshit is trash, TNA was doing great when Austin aeries had the belt now they're going downhill again, you would think after wwe drop the ball with cm punk they would have a guy like aeries come out out and kinda be like that guy that stands up against the corprate machine, but same ol shit, and the sad part is tna is our only hope to compete with wwe to stop them from being lazy

Feb 23, 2003
I think tna is in real trouble right now.. Its been leaked out that tna filmed/recorded april's and may's pay per views in the month of january lol wow

Props: Rasan
Feb 12, 2012
don't thinnk he was always in it, I think he just joined out of no where like 2 weeks ago, this story is horrible and the whole brooke hogan bully ray wedding bullshit is trash, TNA was doing great when Austin aeries had the belt now they're going downhill again, you would think after wwe drop the ball with cm punk they would have a guy like aeries come out out and kinda be like that guy that stands up against the corprate machine, but same ol shit, and the sad part is tna is our only hope to compete with wwe to stop them from being lazy
I agree they should of kept Aries as champion longer but I do like the team of him and Bobby Roode they have good chemistry together

Feb 12, 2012
TNA is irritating the hell out of me with how little they use Kenny King. This guy is talented as hell in the ring and can cut a good promo when givin airtime but for some reason they wont give him a push despite teasin it. He should be the X-Division champ now still fuedon with RVD but neither get on TV much.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TNA is irritating the hell out of me with how little they use Kenny King. This guy is talented as hell in the ring and can cut a good promo when givin airtime but for some reason they wont give him a push despite teasin it. He should be the X-Division champ now still fuedon with RVD but neither get on TV much.
ya rude and aeries are a good team, it's funny too because they are supposed to be rivals, and kenny king should definitly be the x-division champ, imagine him having a long reign then cashing in his title to face aeries his former mentor for the tna world title, man the x-division should be pushed to the moon it's the one thing they have that stands out but we gotta have aces and eights and brook hogan shoved down our throats

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 12, 2012
ya rude and aeries are a good team, it's funny too because they are supposed to be rivals, and kenny king should definitly be the x-division champ, imagine him having a long reign then cashing in his title to face aeries his former mentor for the tna world title, man the x-division should be pushed to the moon it's the one thing they have that stands out but we gotta have aces and eights and brook hogan shoved down our throats
Im with you on Brooke Hogan 100% but I actually like Aces & 8s I just wish they were bein used properly. They lose pretty much all intimidation factor when none of them can win a big match. They should of had Devon beat Kurt Angle back in December and pushed him more but they dont even have him defend the TV belt anymore. Aces needs a main eventer or at least a borderline one to be taken seriously.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Im with you on Brooke Hogan 100% but I actually like Aces & 8s I just wish they were bein used properly. They lose pretty much all intimidation factor when none of them can win a big match. They should of had Devon beat Kurt Angle back in December and pushed him more but they dont even have him defend the TV belt anymore. Aces needs a main eventer or at least a borderline one to be taken seriously.
ya thats why they suck, they can't even win a match, plus mr anderson in there just isn't believable, mike knox and and like gallows really seem like bikers but no one cared about them in wwe why should they care now, I hope they don't have like half the roster join and try to make the biker nwo

Feb 12, 2012
Luke Gallows had potential comin in when he was fuckin people up with a hammer but they have dropped the ball with him big time recently. Sting won their match pretty easily and its pretty obvious that he will probably be the one put thru a table by Bully Ray in that tag match Thursday. Pretty much the story with all of TNA a lot of potential but no one who knows what to do with the roster.

Feb 8, 2003
best thing for them to do now is turn brooke hogan aces having her betray bully ray and her dad or have goldberg as the leader. them the only ways they can turn this mess around and make noise.

Props: HERESY