Talk of Two Former WWE Stars Returning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2012
Last week it was reported that WWE was looking to bring back some familiar mid-card talent to the company, as a way to freshen up the roster as well as to bring back solid hands in the ring. Two names that have been mentioned are MVP and Shelton Benjamin. Since their releases, both have worked for New Japan Pro wrestling, and actually team together under the name "Black Dynamite." Benjamin has also been working for Ring of Honor, teaming with Charlie Haas.

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com

Feb 9, 2006
Thats a dumn fuckin move on WWE's part. Why bring back people who already had a shot and didnt make it. Shelton, MVP and Morrison are all wack. In ring ability is great, especially Morrison but they all have no personality. They will be over for about 3 months if they come back just because of the hype of them returning then after that they will fade back into the darkness like always...

Find new and upcoming talent and build off of that. Repackaging dog shit... Is still dog shit.

Feb 8, 2003
Thats a dumn fuckin move on WWE's part. Why bring back people who already had a shot and didnt make it. Shelton, MVP and Morrison are all wack. In ring ability is great, especially Morrison but they all have no personality. They will be over for about 3 months if they come back just because of the hype of them returning then after that they will fade back into the darkness like always...

Find new and upcoming talent and build off of that. Repackaging dog shit... Is still dog shit.
they all improved though thats reason for japan and in morrison case acting classes and comedy shows.

they all would make good world champions with a run bc you know well its bets they bring them back bc they will get title runs before any of the new kids. i can see the reason they dont build alot new wrestlers and thats bc alot of them cant handle the pressure.

Last edited:
May 25, 2005
^^ carlito was dope...

i could maybe see morrison as champ...i thought so at one point, but after a while i didnt feel it anymore....mvp, never really saw that in him...getting rid of that goofy ass ring gear would be a first step...

shelton however i always saw HUGE potential...i was rooting like a muthafucker for him...and it looked promising...until he got his goldust hair and tights, and i knew it was just gonna be downhill from there...

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 12, 2012
^Benjamin was seriously underused in WWE, his fueds with Randy Orton and in particular Rob Van Dam could of been great but never got the proper attention. The RVD/Benjamin matches should of been all 20 min+ like RVD's old ECW matches but were always too short where they couldnt put on the show they were capable of. Thats the problem with WWE matches are cut short to make time for more shitty promos which unfortunately is just gonna keep gettin worse.

Props: J-FUNKTION
Feb 8, 2003
I doubt they bring Carlito back bc he was fired and left on lightweight bad terms while mvp, morrison, shelton all left on good terms.

imo Morrison & shleton are world champ material bc they entertaining in the ring. Mvp was good on mic but not on that level in the ring. Morrison is a star waiting to shine though only thing held him back was that situation with trish stratus.

Props: heyzel

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Morrison is a great wrestler as far as athleticism and acrobatic ability. Hes got the look (no homo) and was entertaining when he teamed up with the miz as far as mic skills. Someone behind the scenes must have had it in for him not to be a main eventer. They should bring him back as a heel with a WWE held me back chip on his shoulder angle. Give him the belt, it ain't like they haven't given the strap to worse guys over the years. He paid his dues IMO.

MVP would be a great commentator or manager, they can make him atoned down version of AW.

They could have done alot with Shelton like 10 years ago, its too late for him now to be nothing more than a jobber in the wwe. Shelton might get pushed in TNA or a smaller promotion but wwe isnt going to do shit with him.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
mvp and shelton will probaly be just surprise royal rumble entrants.

remember jeff hardy couldnt talk on mic either but he was super over from his work.

jeff vs punk at mania woulve been money. but i dont think jeffs tna contract is up until end of feb then he will have that non compete 30 days clause. and matt hardy he gotta get back in shape bc i dont see him doing shit in wwe unless its tag.

May 24, 2002
mvp and shelton will probaly be just surprise royal rumble entrants.

remember jeff hardy couldnt talk on mic either but he was super over from his work.

jeff vs punk at mania woulve been money. but i dont think jeffs tna contract is up until end of feb then he will have that non compete 30 days clause. and matt hardy he gotta get back in shape bc i dont see him doing shit in wwe unless its tag.
Punk vs hardy already happened

No more please

Feb 8, 2003
If wwe had sense they would have jeff do a run in and smash on punk. That would be epic.
yes it would be. them two can still have a epic feud bc punk is totally over as a heel now and jeff is basically a wwe legend bc he reached that peak and left while he was on top yea he caught that dope case at the end but it wouldnt have ended his career all wwe was gonna do is write him off tv with a injury until the heat was gone. they was backing him up bc i remember seeing jeff pin the undertaker when i went to a smackdown taping.

Last edited: