SMACKDOWN COMING TO SF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I signed up on the WWE website like 2 years ago because at the time they went through a period where you had to sign up to watch vids. Well today they sent me an email saying that Smackdown is gonna be at the Cow Palace and they gave me a code so I can get tickets early if I wanted to go.

Tommorow I'll find out how much the tickets cost, but if I decide to go, which side do I need to sit on if I wanna show my signs and shit?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00478582C6580B?camefrom=CFC_WWE

Oct 3, 2006
^^ Get tickets on the J, and K side, or the rows above those levels. Smackdown isnt as fun as Raw, but if you havent been in a while then it should be fun.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
\dont they confiscate all signs nowadays?

when i went to smackdown at the key arena like 2 years ago or whenever it was, they confiscated a shit ton of signs ppl were trying to bring in. they had a little table inside where you could make a new one and it had to be approved or some shit or you couldnt leave the table with it

also you cant really get crazy, youd get kicked out pretty fast. the vast majority of the crowd was parents with young kids