Smackdown 8/30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ who knows, i doubt Henry will win the belt. There making Orton the John Cena of Smackdown, cant be beat and its pretty gay. I actually liked the signing of the match between HHH and Punk and if nothing else Booker is great for those "What the hell's"

Feb 8, 2003
^^^ who knows, i doubt Henry will win the belt. There making Orton the John Cena of Smackdown, cant be beat and its pretty gay. I actually liked the signing of the match between HHH and Punk and if nothing else Booker is great for those "What the hell's"
True they making henry the top heel. if he do get the belt it be short reign bc big show or kane will probaly come back and intefere. i heard they in talks of giving kanes character a make over.

Nov 14, 2002
I can't believe that after all these years, I give a fuck about what Mark Henry is going to do next... And that's a point about how important writing and direction is, to how a character comes across. He's making the character work, and the actions written for his character have been making him work. He's a viable character after 12 fucking years.

... Still can't wait to see what happens with WWE more than ever.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't know WHAT THE FUCK that angle was about... They took a guy I liked... Gave him the belt.. Took it away when I was actually excited, turned him into a square, and left him so I hate him.

WTF.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Christian is great on the mic.
And mark henry is trash. I'm still baffled as to why he is getting a push to begin with. Del rio is starting to annoy me for some reason.
I like how they are combining both brands. They might as well do this permanently. Fuck smackdown, just have a 3 hour raw every Monday. and have a one hour superstars on Saturday to recap shit.
I just hope this hhh/punk feud brings back scott hall lol

Nov 14, 2002
You don't have to be dope on the mic to dominate, like Henry has been doin'... And he's not the absolute worst on the mic, recently.

I've recently grown to like Del Rio... Which would explain why Mexico is going to hold him for ransom.

Fuck Scott Hall at this point.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The only reason he is dominating cuz they put him in the spotlight. He sucks. Are you marking out for this guy now?! To each its own!
Scott hall has been hella quiet after the incident where high out of his mind walking like an elderly zombie. Hope he is gettin the help he needs.

Oct 3, 2006
Christian is great on the mic.
And mark henry is trash. I'm still baffled as to why he is getting a push to begin with. Del rio is starting to annoy me for some reason.
I like how they are combining both brands. They might as well do this permanently. Fuck smackdown, just have a 3 hour raw every Monday. and have a one hour superstars on Saturday to recap shit.
I just hope this hhh/punk feud brings back scott hall lol
Yeah I feel you, having Smackdown on fridays is weak. I still need to watch this weeks on DVR. Mark Henry IMO is pretty dope lol, alot better than being a face.

Oct 3, 2006
You don't have to be dope on the mic to dominate, like Henry has been doin'... And he's not the absolute worst on the mic, recently.

I've recently grown to like Del Rio... Which would explain why Mexico is going to hold him for ransom.

Fuck Scott Hall at this point.
Del Rio and even his announcer is fuckin dope also. I don't know if I said this before, but his announcer is perfect with his role, he has that fuckin face you just wanna smack lol

Feb 8, 2003
The only reason he is dominating cuz they put him in the spotlight. He sucks. Are you marking out for this guy now?! To each its own!
Scott hall has been hella quiet after the incident where high out of his mind walking like an elderly zombie. Hope he is gettin the help he needs.
Scott Hall just got out of county jail end of july