Sin Cara suspended

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.

Link

I guess this explains why we saw the injury angle during Money in the Bank. The rocky start for Sin Cara in WWE just got worse.

May 4, 2002
Juice it is

Report: More on Sin Cara's WWE Suspension; Will He Return?
by Nick Paglino
Jul 18, 2011

Sin CaraEarlier today, we reported that WWE Smackdown star Sin Cara has been suspended from WWE for 30 days due to a violation of the Wellness Policy.

PWInsider.com is reporting that the suspension was known about as early as June 20th, however it's just now being announced. Sin Cara reportedly tested positive for anabolic steriods.

Additionally, although the suspension is for 30 days, F4WOnline.com is reporting that there is a possibility Sin Cara will NOT be brought back to WWE TV when his suspension has been lifted.

Feb 9, 2006
I havent been impressed with Sin Cara at all since he started with WWE. He fucks up moves all the time, the "high flying" or "high risk" moves he does are nothing to write home about, Iv seen much better from other guys. So to me I wouldnt care at all if he isnt brought back.

As far as the Mysterio fued, meh... Mysterio is out of his prime. If this were 10 yrs ago it would be alot better.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i was just joking , i wish him the best in all his future endeavors ! just kidding , i really do wish him well

maybe he'll get one more chance , Mysterio is leaving soon and they just hired some other mexican star to feud with Cara didnt they ? Jeff Hardy blew how many chances and still got title reigns , Cara will be aiight

dude doesnt know english , works a different style and was kind of rushed to tv by wwe , i can forgive his first year being botchamania

Feb 8, 2003
Report: More on Sin Cara's WWE Suspension; Will He Return?
by Nick Paglino
Jul 18, 2011

Sin CaraEarlier today, we reported that WWE Smackdown star Sin Cara has been suspended from WWE for 30 days due to a violation of the Wellness Policy.

PWInsider.com is reporting that the suspension was known about as early as June 20th, however it's just now being announced. Sin Cara reportedly tested positive for anabolic steriods.

Additionally, although the suspension is for 30 days, F4WOnline.com is reporting that there is a possibility Sin Cara will NOT be brought back to WWE TV when his suspension has been lifted.

just like i said in that other thread Trips was juicing this nigga up. They wasnt playing when they said they was gonna make him a big mexican star literally. he not no 190 pounds either like they billing him rey looks heavier then him.

Dec 4, 2004
Yeah because the 2nd in command at WWE would set up his new hire for failure, right? Now he can be a huge star off TV. Good prediction man. lol