Is Ryback gonna take the belt from Punk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
So Ryback got the title match against Punk at HIAC.

You guys think he is gonna win the belt? Or they gonna find a way to screw him out of it?

Your predictions...

May 24, 2002
I just hope punk can carry him to a good match.

Has ryback had any non squash mathes? Can this guy work at a main event level?

Too fucking early to put the belt on him? To that question I know the answer..... Yes

Feb 8, 2003
Hell yeah he gonna win the belt at HIAC they not building him for nothing. Heres what i think gonna happen he gonna destroy punk at HIAC get the title and reign supreme for month of november unless Ryback just wins it at survivor series. then at TLC lose the belt to punk probaly with outside interference or some kind of stip match like table match(like sheamus did cena years back)

Feb 8, 2003
I just hope punk can carry him to a good match.

Has ryback had any non squash mathes? Can this guy work at a main event level?

Too fucking early to put the belt on him? To that question I know the answer..... Yes

that shit not relevant in 2012. daniel bryan, rey mysterio, jack swagger all had legit main event level matches but they sucked ass as world champions.

all they doing is giving ryback the batista, yokozuna, ultimate warrior route.

Vince hand picked ryback to take cenas spot bc cena is busted up and only got few more years left. Vince can make anyone a star.

on the bright side just be glad they finally putting some one fresh and new in the title picture. i rather see ryback going for the belt then the usual the miz, cena, del rio, kane, daniel, orton, big show.

Jan 18, 2006
I seriously doubt Ryback is winning the belt. He will get screwed in some way so he doesn't legitimately lose and they can continue to pump him up even though i dont think much of him.

Feb 8, 2003
Off topic: why does cm punk look like he hasn't had a good 8 hours of rest in a year lol nigga got handbags under his eyes!
honestly to me punk looks like border line white trash. im not the first to say that either former writers said it too. just look at him and his haircut & beard game be fucked up if you gonna be on tv as champion atleast have a real barber to get u right. that fool shit be crooked with all kinds of knicks in his shit.

Props: Rasan
Feb 8, 2003
I seriously doubt Ryback is winning the belt. He will get screwed in some way so he doesn't legitimately lose and they can continue to pump him up even though i dont think much of him.
Then he will win the belt at survivor series. only person I can think of screwing him is Brock lesnar.

anyone know how many appearences brock has left?

Feb 8, 2003
Cena runs the company, he's the face of the wwe. With or without the belt.
Cm punk just keepin it warm for him.
If ryback don't win, they fucked off the momentum for someone once again.
If ryback loses then it will be a terrible lose for business since wwe pumping him to the max. But there wont make sense for him to lose it since he has momentum, vince & cena backing him and the crowd behind him. only move from here if they wanna make him the next big star is for him to win the belt or atleast win the match. wwe hasnt had a real main event savage since Brock and Batista. Umaga & lashley couldve been but they dropped the balls on them.

May 24, 2002
that shit not relevant in 2012. daniel bryan, rey mysterio, jack swagger all had legit main event level matches but they sucked ass as world champions.

all they doing is giving ryback the batista, yokozuna, ultimate warrior route.

Vince hand picked ryback to take cenas spot bc cena is busted up and only got few more years left. Vince can make anyone a star.

on the bright side just be glad they finally putting some one fresh and new in the title picture. i rather see ryback going for the belt then the usual the miz, cena, del rio, kane, daniel, orton, big show.
All of the above are great to decent workers.... Ryback has yet to have a full match televised...Dude can barely get through squash matches without botching.

I would rather see the same faces then someone who can't work at all.

Fact is Vince waited till the last minute to realize Cena won't be around forever and is now scrambling to try an build someone up. So much hype behind this future failure

Props: T-Rip
Feb 8, 2003
All of the above are great to decent workers.... Ryback has yet to have a full match televised...Dude can barely get through squash matches without botching.

I would rather see the same faces then someone who can't work at all.

Fact is Vince waited till the last minute to realize Cena won't be around forever and is now scrambling to try an build someone up. So much hype behind this future failure

Thing is youre just a fan so sit back and see what the man(Vince) behind the business has in store. He knows more of what it takes to make a star then any of us in here. if he wants a star he gonna shove them down throats and make one.

Ryback can wrestle just look at his indy & fcw shit. his a beast on raw that seeks and destroy so his job is to look super so ofcoarse he not gonna put on a long match anytime soon.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2003
then he will win the belt at survivor series. Only person i can think of screwing him is brock lesnar.

Anyone know how many appearences brock has left?
brock is scheduled to fight undertaker at wrestlemania 29 possibly takers first loss.. And the rock is gonna fight cm punk at the royal rumble 2013 for the championship.. Rock will win the match and become wwe champion going into wrestlemania 29.. Who he will face at mania i have no idea

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
brock is scheduled to fight undertaker at wrestlemania 29 possibly takers first loss.. And the rock is gonna fight cm punk at the royal rumble 2013 for the championship.. Rock will win the match and become wwe champion going into wrestlemania 29.. Who he will face at mania i have no idea
Its gonna be The Rock vs John Cena II for title.

May 24, 2002
Thing is youre just a fan so sit back and see what the man(Vince) behind the business has in store. He knows more of what it takes to make a star then any of us in here. if he wants a star he gonna shove them down throats and make one.

Ryback can wrestle just look at his indy & fcw shit. his a beast on raw that seeks and destroy so his job is to look super so ofcoarse he not gonna put on a long match anytime soon.
What?

Vince doesn't know shit. Why do you think there isn't another John Cena?
Vince has a hard on for big muscle men.... That's about it.

As far as I'm concerned Ryback is just a rip off of Goldberg.

I just looked online and only found squash matches in fcw