The Rock will wrestle at Survivor Series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
The Rock announced today on Facebook that he and John Cena will be joining forces at WWE Survivor Series on November 20th from New York City's Madison Square Garden.

Rock wrote the following on Facebook:

"I'm not waiting til Wrestlemania 28...

I'm coming to Survivor Series in November and ELECTRIFYING New York City like never before!

TEAM BRING IT - BOOTS TO ASSES."

Feb 8, 2003
hopefully The rock has been training bc that last match he wrestled with foley against evolution was shitty and he was rusty as hell. not to mention earlier this year when he fucked up the nip up with cena and miz on raw.

Feb 8, 2003
I think they should of had it so its Team "Bring It" vs Team Cenation. Didnt The Rock say he would be at Survivor Series to kick John Cenas ass?
that wouldve been the worst thing wwe couldve done. bc if the rock and cena wouldve end up wrestling in the end then what would be the point in doing the WM match, also if they chemistry was bad then it would turn alot people off from buying WM. so they doing the right thing make them team destroy everyone then at the end do a angle. this reminds me of how they did ultimate warrior vs hogan in 90

Feb 8, 2003
Boring. Fuck Rock. Put Punk on the show twice and I'd be happier.
a article said CM Punk suppose to be on cena/rock team at survivor series unless they decide to put punk& alberto in a singles match. so theres a small chance that cm punk or alberto may get the belt at hell in a cell or vengeance.

heres the article

WWE > Update on Survivor Series main event
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 09/22/2011 at 10:13 AM

Credit: F4WOnline.com

As noted before, WWE officials had been discussing putting CM Punk, Sheamus and one other Superstar with The Rock and John Cena to take on 5 heel Superstars, led by Alberto Del Rio, at the Survivor Series pay-per-view.

There was talk this past week of not including Punk or Del Rio in the match. There’s still no solid word yet on which Superstars will make the teams up.

Feb 8, 2003
i still think vince mcmahon will be back on air soon and that him and john lauranatis is behind trying to get rid of Triple H. Hell the route wwe going now they probaly gonna do Vince vs Triple H at wrestlemania lol

Feb 8, 2003
i think the problem isnt too much rushing but its that they are cluttering too much shit in one storyline. for example the cm punk situation had too much going on at the same time. hes in the triple h storyline but then they got him in the title pic honestly he shouldnt be in that three way match if hes not getting the belt or if he gonna be the one to get pinned. wouldnt it be some shit if mick foley is reveal to be the one trying to end triple h since he recently signed a legends deal and just finishing up prior commitments right now before he debuts on wwe tv. i still strongly think its vince and johnny ace.