RIP KKK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Killer Karl Kox died thursday at age 80 :ermm:

Dude was one of the toughest men in this sport, he punched people directly in the face and was just an all around badass.

Dick Murdoch Vs. Killer Karl Kox

Feb 8, 2003
Sorry never heard of him He was way before my time. I heard of Dirty Dick Murdoch & Bobo Brazil though.

I just dont like looking at wrestling from the 70s it just seems outdated to me. when the new wwe network comes out and if i decide to get it ill watch the super old shit bc i know it will be digital remastered and sound better then the crappy youtube uploads from beta max video.

I started watching wrestling around wrestlemania 2 my father got me on it and when i used to spend the weekend at my grandmas she watched it too.

May 24, 2002
That first match I posted I think anyone here can enjoy. It has the dynamic of Kox who was a big influence on murdoch and also trained him(you can tell by how similar their styles are.) Murdoch tries to fight clean against his idol until he eventually snaps. these guys throw some extremely nasty punches. Most of the match is made up of them punching each other in the head and mouth and trying to see who can hit the brainbuster first.

bo bo brazil has been working longer than Kox... I believe sometime in the early 50s