RIP Doink The Clown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Reports indicate that Matt Osborne, aka the original Doink the Clown, has passed away. A rugged brawler in promotions like Mid-South Wrestling and World Championship Wrestling, Osborne made a major impact in WWE under the greasepaint of a prankster named Doink — one of the most enduring personas of the early ’90s.

WWE is saddened by the news of Osborne's passing. Our deepest condolences go out to Osborne’s family, friends and fans.:cry:

May 25, 2005
never liked him as a kid...even as a kid i thought a clown wrestler was too corny...BUT it wasnt til a few years ago where i watched some matches with him and savage and janetty where i was like OH SHIT, this dude could wrestle and real well on top of that!!! RIP doink

Props: smittycal
Feb 8, 2003
I thought he had some beef with WWE?
he was talking a gang of shit about wwe and kevin nash in shoot interviews from either this year or last year. in reality nash and triple h best friends and nash still has a legends relationship with wwe so they not gonna give him no tributes. plus he wasnt there long enough and he never won any titles etc. i know it sound cold but its true sapphaire got more tribute on tv then him. they suppose to have a doink wwe action figure come out soon though i saw online also i wouldnt be surprised to see him in one the video games.

that last doink appearence in wwe on raw against heath slater was brooklyn brawler dressed as doink.

Last edited:
Props: smittycal