RAW 7/18/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Wow Raw sucked balls. Punk is gonna come back months later and its not gonna be the same. I know its just a god damn storyline but Cena deserved to get fired not Vince lol

Oct 3, 2006
Damn, its like we know cena will never get fired...but at least go through with it, and have him off raw for a few months...dude is fuckin annoying

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
they should've ended Raw with Vince crying then all of a sudden CM Punk runs in from the crowd, gives him the GTS, then rans back out through the crowd.

I guess they're really playing off CM Punk being gone, he's been putting pictures of himself all over Chicago with the belt on the internet, including at the Cubs game tonight.

Nov 14, 2002
I could have watched only the last 20 minutes and still been satisfied.

That ending was worth the bullshit before it.

This is something that's never happened before. I'm down as a motherfucker... I admit that I don't give a FUCK about anything that isn't Punk/McMahon/Cena/HHH right now, but I haven't been so excited to "see what happens next week" in a very, very long time.

May 6, 2009
I could have watched only the last 20 minutes and still been satisfied.

That ending was worth the bullshit before it.

This is something that's never happened before. I'm down as a motherfucker... I admit that I don't give a FUCK about anything that isn't Punk/McMahon/Cena/HHH right now, but I haven't been so excited to "see what happens next week" in a very, very long time.
I second that.

Dec 4, 2004
Wow really? Raw was mainly nothing but Wrestling matches, i thought folks complained that there wasn't enough in ring action? And if Punk would have been on Raw people would complain of the unrealistic approach to this angle, after all Punk said he would leave WWE with the title, so why would he linger around?

They treated it as they would any other departure...I think he is legit gone and will return later this year or next as the "real champion" challenging the interim one.

Aug 16, 2003
I dont CARE what yall say...that shit had me choked up @ the end with Vince crying in the ring. I think this is REALLY the last time we'll see him doing his thing in front of a live audience like this.

HHH will step up and fill the role as the "evil" Boss in the WWE..plus he still has a few years left in him in ring as well so he could always put out the "Game" at just about any time.

I know those tears were real...Vince knows that its pretty much the end of an era for him. This also sets off a new era for WWE...the start of the post Vinne Mac era.