RAW 10/3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i like how it started off with a match, give the people a scoop slam ddt rko real quick to make em happy, then the storyline progression between henry and orton to get people interested in tuning in to smackdown, then more smackdown shit with morrison looking good on his bday match but he did lose, and you do know that.

still watching the rest, i dvr'd the east coast show at 6

May 6, 2009
That match was dope as fuck, but this whole "Vote of Confidence" thing is FUCKING CORNY. Terrible. Just give CM Punk the mic and have him go off on people again....and then have Vince reveal himself as the guy behind it all with Nash, Truth, Miz, and Johnny Ace by his side. The NEW Corporation.

Oct 3, 2006
Lol @ kelly kellys "convincing" beat down of beth...her punches were going off in fuckin slo mo...at least put some effort in u cunt lol

May 6, 2009
I feel like some people might not be understanding what happened on Raw... They're not going on strike, they basically just voted down HHH as COO. Though, from what HHH said on Monday night, he can instate anyone he wants to, should he have to step down, also...
I agree that people, and even myself for a minute, are jumping the gun on this, I just thought to call it the "Vote of Confidence" bullshit was corny. I do have faith that this storyline will play out well and not giving up on it. Like I said, I just thought the having the "Vote of Confidence" was stupid. Like shit was never going haywire in the WWE before. But yeah, can't wait for Vince, or whoever, reveal themselves and hope to see some sort of faction come out of this. Punk will be champ again soon, I just want to hear him cutting promos every week like before.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Its a strike. If triple h don't step down then they striking. Its lame no matter how u wanna slice it. How about making it look real and striking because u don't like the long hours on the road, no health benefits etc. Just seems hella lame to me. But yet I will keep watching like a dumbass cuz I'm a wrestling fan since the age of 10.

Aug 16, 2003
Hopefully when this is all done they will finish the RAW GM storyline buy making whoever it is behind the "conspiracy" be the GM. I think Mick Foley would be perfect. Of course it will probably just be Vince getting back on TV but well see.