RAW 10/10/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Yeah, dude has absolutely NO charisma which makes him BORING. Should have had Vinny come back and take control with some sort of stable. They still have time to fix this somehow so please WWE don't fuck this up.

It just seems like they blew Vinny Mac's return, and rushed Truth and Miz back. They do have time to fix the whole Gm thing since Johnny Ace is the "interim" GM. The whole "Vote of Confidence" thing was retarded. Like someone said on another forum, going on strike because of the unsafe environment?? Really?? Like the WWE has never been haywire before. They should have just went on "strike" because they didn't like HHH. The last few Raws haven't been good, in my opinion.

Favorite part of tonight's show was the beginning. CM Punk is fucking hilarious lol.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
The show wasn't too bad. I personally think Mark Henry is boring as hell with the worst finishing move ever. That is supposed to "eliminate" his opponents? Horrible finisher. There's a reason why you haven't been champion for 15 years.

Example of a great big man champion with great in ring work: Vader.

I really want Mason Ryan to stop looking lost at times. Tonight he kind of fucked up in the ring with Swagger. I think he has a lot of potential.

It actually looked like Evan Bourne may have gotten injured on that high powerbomb. Looks like it hurt.

I also feel like this crowd was half there - half gone.

JR getting fired was pointless and Triple H is still a monster.

7/10

May 6, 2009
The show wasn't too bad. I personally think Mark Henry is boring as hell with the worst finishing move ever. That is supposed to "eliminate" his opponents? Horrible finisher. There's a reason why you haven't been champion for 15 years.

Example of a great big man champion with great in ring work: Vader.

I really want Mason Ryan to stop looking lost at times. Tonight he kind of fucked up in the ring with Swagger. I think he has a lot of potential.

It actually looked like Evan Bourne may have gotten injured on that high powerbomb. Looks like it hurt.

I also feel like this crowd was half there - half gone.

JR getting fired was pointless and Triple H is still a monster.

7/10
Yeah Bourne was hurting for sure. I agree about the crowd too, they didn't even give a fuck when Vince came out.

I was a strong supporter of Del Rio last year, but he's become stale to me. And when did Otunga start this new Harvard gimmick lol?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Still kind of confused, so Triple H was just relieved of running RAW, but he's still the COO of WWE? So if this was real he'd still be Johnny Ace's boss right? They didn't actually say a word of relieving him of his duties as COO, just that he's not running RAW anymore.....I think the creative team literally have no idea what they're doing right now.

Jan 18, 2006
This raw gm thing is so stupid. I was hoping Stone Cold be named interim to make up for all the fuck ups yet they fuck up once again

Sep 24, 2006
vinny mac said the board still wants hhh to be coo as they think he is doing a great job at that.

ive never really cared for del rio. anymore when he comes up i fast forward to the actual wrestling part and not him talking.

i guess otunga really did go to harvard and passed the bar in illinois.

Sep 17, 2008
I like how Mark Henrey is doing big things in the WWE. Its like a fresh look to Smackdown seeing a new dominate heel. Only if we could get someone else to do that on Raw and keep Cena away

May 6, 2009
I read on wrestlezone that the firing on JR was legit and he had no clue it was coming. Said it was "embarrassing". That sucks, I like JR.