R.I.P. Paul Bearer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.

Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.

Apr 20, 2003
Thats when Undertaker was tight..... The Undertaker was and still is my favorite wrestler but him and Paul Bearer were dope together. Still get flashback of when Paul Bearer would left up the urn and Taker would rise! RIP Paul thanks for the memorable wrestling moments!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
All bad, RIP to a great.

WWE prolly gonna spin some kinda gimmick for taker to win in WM with pauls help from beyond the grave

Props: Gueroloco
May 24, 2002
FUCK!

That's terrible. RIP to one of the greatest managers of all time. This is one of the few times im legit sad about someone's death.

If you guys havnt checked it out then I suggest you grab the shoot interview with him.

Props: Gueroloco
Feb 8, 2003
i remember having a backstage pass when i was 13 and went thru locker room looking for bret hart to get his autograph(failed taht mission) but instead i ran into paul and taker in the hallway. i was scared at first but as i got close i can see all teh make up they had on it looked different then on tv and just looked like a halloween costume then i noticed paul wasnt even in character with his voice and talked normal and he was cool as fuck and joking. after that day i always looked at them different in a good way.

r.i.p

Feb 8, 2003
I wonder if this will play into Takers WM match.

RIP Paul Bearer.

BTW, is Mac Jesus really dead?
or cause Kane to snap and turn on d bryan since paul was kanes on screen father. it would be better to put it in kanes storyline makes better sense. but its gonna be all up to bearers real life sons on if they comfortable with wwe doing that they will probaly say yeah though bc they are indy wrestlers. i have a feeling wwe will use it in kanes storyline if bearer goes into hall of fame this year.

I think for monday night taker or kane maybe both will pay some type of tribute to him.

long as wwe dont be unclassy and have punks bitch ass shootin a promo talking bad on bearer like he did with lawler.