R.I.P. Mae Young

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Hall of Fame professional wrestler Mae Young has died, WWE confirmed Tuesday. She was 90.

Young was reportedly hospitalized on Dec. 31, then moved to hospice care. Her death had been erroneously reported in the days after, and WWE did not give a cause of death.

Born Johnnie Mae Young in Oklahoma in 1923, Young began her professional wrestling career in the 1940s and remained active into late last year, making her the only wrestler to believed to have competed in eight different decades. In a statement, WWE called Young the "oldest living squared circle personality."

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Kayfabe News said:
Reunited tag team raising hell in Heaven.

The greatest female tag team in professional wrestling history, Mae Young and the Fabulous Moolah, have reunited in Heaven to raise a lot of hell.

The team, which broke up in 2007 when Moolah embarked on a solo career in the Great Beyond, reunited last night when Young decided — after no-selling to the Grim Reaper last week — to slip her mortal coil.

Young immediately began making waves in the Kingdom of Heaven, first allowing herself to be powerbombed by St. Peter off the top of the Pearly Gates onto a table on the cloud below.

To St. Peter’s amazement, Young kicked out at two, swiveled her hips and slapped the saint upside the halo before strutting through the Gates of Heaven.

When Moolah and Young reunited amid a fanfare of harp music and pyro of unimaginable brightness, they embarked on a hellraising rampage of brawling, boozing, and sublimely entertaining an audience of thousands of angels.

The duo then helped Rick Rude take his robe off, stole a car with Eddie Guerrero, untied Andre the Giant from some ring ropes in which he had become entangled, and pulled a hilarious rib with Owen Hart.

“Rest in peace my ass,” proclaimed Young. “It’s time to have some fun again.”
http://www.kayfabenews.com/reunited-tag-team-raising-hell-in-heaven/

I thought these guys did a pretty good job on this.