Prop me if...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
You have NO intentions of watching the Hulk Hogan sextape lol :ermm:

With reports circulating that a sex tape of Hulk Hogan is being shopped around, the attorney for the famed wrestler has issued a stern warning to anyone who's considering distributing it.

David Houston tells E! News that Hogan "neither approved of the filming nor the release of the same," and that: "It is clearly an outrageous invasion of privacy and breach of trust if it is genuine. We will take all necessary steps to enforce both civil and criminal liability."

Existence of the tape became known Wednesday when Vivid Entertainment CEO Steve Hirsch told TMZ.com it had been shopped to him.

Houston and Hogan also apparently know who the as-yet unidentified woman in the video is.

"We are two shades short of referring her to the state attorney in Florida," Houston said. "This is a felony in Florida."

Hogan told TMZ he believed the tape must have been made when his drinking and partying got out of hand in the wake of his divorce in 2007. Hogan, who's real name is Terry Bollea, has since remarried.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
according to TMZ, Hogan's anus is clearly visible in multiple scenes and outlandishly gigantic in size, comparable to "a quadrant of large fists". This raised concerns the video might be a hoax, but hogan's doctor later confirmed that he does indeed have an unusually large and protruding anus due to ongoing prostate issues, and upon viewing the footage assured TMZ staffers that it definitely was the larger-than-life wrestling icon's unusual posterior.
now i really wanna see it :eek::dead:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
*Mancho Man Randy Savage Voice*

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

(disclaimer, this is merely a joke, and i dont actually wanna see this abomination)

May 25, 2005
what can i say besides....LMAO....

@ rasan....you dont tweet anymore my dude? i finally made a twitter and you havent tweeted since the day before i signed up haha...

Feb 8, 2003
MAYBE 20 YEARS OF HAVING HULKAMANIACS RUNNING WILD IN HIS ASS WITH 24 INCH PYTHONS GOT HIS ASSHOLE LIKE THAT..
i meant to quote the part where they was talkin about his asshole. I didnt think u would wanna watch soem naked men.

this the part i was tryna quote and made that comment about.

according to TMZ, Hogan's anus is clearly visible in multiple scenes and outlandishly gigantic in size, comparable to "a quadrant of large fists". This raised concerns the video might be a hoax, but hogan's doctor later confirmed that he does indeed have an unusually large and protruding anus due to ongoing prostate issues, and upon viewing the footage assured TMZ staffers that it definitely was the larger-than-life wrestling icon's unusual posterior.