Over The Limit 'PPV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
u can close all them except one. its that lil generic video player on the side u can pop up block.it so it wont play but it will still be in the corner. i guess we cant really complain bc atleast we watching it free lol. there was no way i was gonna buy this bc i wasnt sold on it.

Feb 8, 2003
this ppv weak so far just like i figured. only match that will probaly be decent is punk vs bryan or maybe something good will happen with ace vs cena. so far thos should be called over the toilet bc its shitty.

Aug 16, 2003
Its not a horrible PPV so far. Ive seen worse. every match has been solid for the most part.

Nothing special but nothing thats just crappy either. Well accept for the Brodus match..but what do you expect.

Feb 8, 2003
in this match punk and bryan tryna take it back to the late 80s early 90s scientific wrestling. they may have a summer program together if so imo best thing they can do os have bryan cheat and win the belt tonite then have punk chase him for couple months.

Feb 8, 2003
yea punk and bryan match was good. wwe stupid as fuck bc they shouldve had bryan win the belt bc they more then likely gonna continue they feud. i hope cena whoops johnny ace ass from pillar to post lol. aces ring gear is weak lawler clowning his ass.