nwo hollywood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
That Hogan speech is like the greatest speech in wrestling ever. They had me convinced WWF was taking over WCW though lol, i didnt get to watch that Bash of the Beach. Then i realized when Hogan won the belt that wasnt the case. The real problem was half of WCW became the NWO. It should have had 10 members at the most. Was dumb to add Luger and Sting for one thing, they were the ultimate faces even though they were beefing with the Black and White NWO technically were good at the moment.

The Rock and Hogan match was epic but seems to me they knew Scott Hall wouldnt last long, Stone Cold was upset he had to fight him at Wrestlemania. He didnt think Hall would even make it to Wrestlemania but he did, didnt last to much longer though. Only in WWE could Hogan go from trying to kill the Rock in that big rig to friends with him after Hall and Nash tried to attack him and Rock came back to the ring to save Hogan. I give WWE credit though, they gave Hogan a last run they didnt have to do that considering all things that happened.

Props: short