The No Gimmicks Podcast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
What's Good Everybody?
It's been a minute since Ive posted on the Siccness. Recently I began a weekly podcast dedicated to professional wrestling "The No Gimmicks podcast". Me and another former pro wrestler produce a weekly show filled with original content. We do recaps, top tens, and debate segments. Please check us out!

Subscribe to Our Official Youtube Channel
The No Gimmicks Podcast
- YouTube

Follow us on Twitter - @ the no gimmicks pc

Like us on Facebook

TJS775

Last edited:
May 11, 2002

On this weeks VIDEO edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast Khalil Smith and I do our good the bad and the ugly of the latest Prowrestling Guerilla blu ray release XIII.

Please subscribe, Like our Facebook page and Follow us on Twitter at the No Gimmicks PC.

May 11, 2002

On this edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast Dale Clifford and I countdown the top ten matches of the month of September. Tune in to see which match who came in at #1.

Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter

May 11, 2002

In case you missed it… Here’s an oldie but a goodie from The No Gimmicks Podcast vault. Check out this VIDEO where Dale Clifford and I ranked the top Three Man Wrestling factions of all time.

Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @ the no gimmicks pc

Last edited:
May 11, 2002

On this weeks episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast Dale Clifford and I give our straight forward review of the very backwards WWE Smackdown No Mercy ppv. Who walked away as Smackdown world heavyweight champion and who was victorious in the battle between the eater of worlds and the apex predator?

Tune in to find out!
Please subscribe, like , follow and share

Last edited:
May 11, 2002

What's good gamers and wrestling fans! Over the past week we had the opportunity to check out WWE2K17 for The Playstation 4 gaming system. On this weeks edition of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Dale Clifford and Craig Perkins give a detailed review of the game. Please tune in to check out our review and see if this years edition made the grade.

Subscribe to our official Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook page and Follow us @the no gimmicks pc on Twitter

May 11, 2002

Kevin Owens and Devon Dudley takeover hosting duties for The No Gimmicks Podcast this week. They count down The Top 10 Halloween themed wrestling gimmicks of all time. Several ghouls and goblins have provided us with spooky moments in the squared circle over the years. Tune in to see who comes in at the top of our list as the scariest superstar of all time.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook page and Follow us on Twitter @ thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002
What's good everybody! On this edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast Dale Clifford unboxes his first WWE Slam Crate and we would like to share the unveiling with all of our viewers. What cool items did Dale receive? Tune in to find out!

May 11, 2002

What's Good Everybody! Dale Clifford solo hosts this weeks edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast. Last night was WWE Raw's second solo ppv since the brand split. Tune in and see who survived Hell in a Cell.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us @thenogimmickspc.

May 11, 2002
The month of October is in the books. We saw lots of exciting wrestling action from WWE, NXT , Impact, ROH and Lucha Underground. I make my return to "The No Gimmicks Podcast" after a slight hiatus alongside my tag team partner Dale Clifford to countdown the "Top Matches of the Month of October". Please tune in to see who came in at #1

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter

May 11, 2002

Survivor Series 2016 is on the horizon. On this weeks episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Dale Clifford and I take a look back at the Best and Worst moments of the former Thanksgiving Tradition ppv over the years. Please tune in to see what came in at the top of our list and what did not quite make the grade.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

This week on "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Emily Brown is our special guest as we share with you our first ever Booty O's cereal taste test. Please tune in to see which we preferred New Days Booty O's or Lucky Charms.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @ thenogimmickspc

Last edited:
May 11, 2002

NXT Takeover Toronto just concluded not too long ago. On this episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Todd Smith gives a Good, The Bad and The Ugly analysis of the PPV.
Who were the big winners tonight? Tune in to find out!

Please subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook page and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

We gaurantee you that this edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast will last longer than last nights Survivor Series Main Event =p . Please tune in to check out what Dale Clifford and I have to say about WWE's latest ppv.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

Time for another unboxing video. Dale Clifford received the Pro Wrestling Crate and on this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast he will reveal all of the contents. Please tune in to find out what he received this time around!

Subcribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

On this episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" we give our predictions for Ring of Honors last ppv of 2016 "Final Battle" on Dec. 2nd. live from The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. Tune in to see whom Dale and I pick as the winners!

May 11, 2002

Todd Smith flys solo on this edition of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" as we rundown The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of the 2016 WWE TLC ppv. Tune in to see who were the winners and losers of WWE's annual version of the demolition derby.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @TheNogimmicksPc

May 11, 2002

This past month was jam packed with solid wrestling action across all companies (WWE,NXT,Impact, ROH and Lucha Underground). Join us as Dale Clifford and I count down the Top Ten Matches for the month of November. Tune in to see who came in at Number 1!

Please Subscribe, Like, Follow @thenogimmickspc and Share