The No Gimmicks Podcast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Impact Wrestling #Slammiversary XV is this upcoming Sunday. Tune in to this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast as Dale Clifford and I do our best to predict who will be victorious this Sunday.
#Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
This past Saturday Dale Clifford and I had the honor and privilege to be taught a history lesson of the professional wrestling business by one of the realest dudes out there... Michael Modest. He gave us an in depth look into his career, shared quite a few of his experiences and answered some of our viewers questions. This interview is not like any other which we have done for The No Gimmicks Podcast. Its raw, its real and its completely UNCENSORED. Parental discretion is strongly advised! Do not miss out on this one. Please tune in.
#Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Want to get a sneak peak of whats in the June WWE #Slamcrate before you buy? Tune in to this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast as Dale Clifford reveals the contents in his latest unboxing video.
#Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Our picks for #WorstPPVNames are up. Please watch and see if you agree with what we had >> WWE #WCW #ECW Impact Wrestling #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Was it great? I think not... But it did have a moment that was pretty ��. What did you think of #WWEGreatBallsOfFire? Get our #GoodBadUgly review here>> WWE Raw #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Notorious BIG said it best... Gimme the loot! In this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast Dale Clifford reveals the contents of the latest #prowrestlingloot box so that way you can spy before you buy #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Thats right he's the Juggernaut b!t@h! Tune into this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast as we discuss pro wrestling, hip hop , The Navy and much more during our interview with DeJuan Oneal. This episode is available now on our official Youtube Channel at #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Donovan Dijak was our guest on last nights edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast. We talked about what might be #NXT for him. WWE also discuss his past, present and future and he answers our viewers questions. This episode is available now on our Official Youtube channel #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
What's good everybody! Our #GoodBadUgly review of #WWEBattleground is available now on our official youtube channel . What did you think about the return of The Great Khali? Who attacked The Fashion Police? Tune in to get our take on what took place last night and much more #Like #Share #Subscribe WWE SmackDown Live

Last edited:
May 11, 2002
Last night I had the opportunity to sit down with Ron Zombie (Ron Celentano) at the Northeast Wrestling #WrestlingUnderTheStars event at Muzzy Field. We talked pro wrestling, heavy metal, horror films and much more live from the locker room! Tune in for this cant miss interview including a few cameos appearances from the NEW and Ring of Honor Wrestling roster as well >>> #RobZombie #Metallica #MickFoley #CactusJack #IndyWrestling #Podcast

May 11, 2002
What's Good Everybody! This past Friday thanks to Northeast Wrestling and Ron Zombie I had the opportunity to conduct a sit down interview with former WWE Champion, Royal Rumble Winner and one of the greatest high flyers to ever set foot in a professional wrestling ring Rey Mysterio. Rey discusses his time in ECW, WCW, WWE and Lucha Underground and provides us with a sneak peak as to what's next to come in his historic career. This episode is available now on our Official Youtube Channel #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
I had a opportunity to interview one of the most talented young tag teams on the rise in the Northeast indy scene Tommy Grayson and Justin Parker aka The Amazing Grayson's. On this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast we discuss their career goals, favorite sports teams,video games and a whole lot more. This episode is available now on our official youtube channel #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
For the first time ever Dale Clifford and I were able to shoot an episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast together in the same place at the same time! And to make things even better our friend Brian Zane from Wrestling With Wregret joins us as we discuss pro wrestling, youtube channels, Jim Cornette, video games, Lebron James and much more from Casa De Zane. Do not miss out this uncensored interview! "Wrestling With No Gimmicks" #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
Not too long ago Dale Clifford and I had the opportunity to conduct our first International interview with Singapore Pro Wrestling's own Velvet Thunder. We discussed the pro wrestling scene in Singapore, career aspirations, his love for food, also him moving to the United States to train with Ring of Honor Wrestling. Do not miss out on this unique interview which spanned several time zones! To learn more about this up and coming Burmese talent click the link below. #Subscribe #Like #Share

Last edited:
May 11, 2002
What's good everybody! Last week while visiting The Silver State two of my boys "The Rolls Voice" James Biggs and Dr. Niko Laslo stopped by The No Gimmicks Podcast to discuss the King of Tacos Tournament, Action Packed Wrestling NV., McGregor vs. Mayweather, hip hop and much more. This uncensored interview is available now on our Official Youtube channel #Subscribe #Like #Share

Props: :ab: and :ab:
May 11, 2002
Adam Cole stole the show at #NXTTakeOver Brooklyn Takeover III. What else did we highlight in our #GoodBadUgly review? Please check it out>>> #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
5 titles changed hands last night at The 30th edition of #SummerSlam. Check out our newest episode as we give to you our #GoodBadUgly Review. Who stood triumphant and who suffered the agony of defeat? Tune in to find out! #Subscribe #Like #Share