The No Gimmicks Podcast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002

Live from Bristol, CT its Saturday Night.... Well Not Really! On this edition of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Todd Smith gives a brief history between the WWE and the long running sketch comedy program Saturday Night Live. Also a recap of John Cena's performance whom recently took on hosting duties for SNL.

Subscribe, Like, Follow and Share

May 11, 2002

What's good Gamers! On this edition of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Dale Clifford uses WWE 2K17's story mode to play the booker. Why is the Rock returning full time to the WWE? Who won the World title match between Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles at Wrestlemania? And who attacked Roman Reigns? Tune in to find out!

Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like, Follow @thenogimmickspc and share

May 11, 2002

Happy Holidays everyone! On our last episode of 2016 for The No Gimmicks Podcast we recap the WWE Raw Brand ppv Roadblock. Did the New Day, Sasha Banks and Kevin Owens retain their titles? Or was it their end of the line? Tune in to find out!

Please Subscribe, Like, Follow @thenogimmickspc and Share

May 11, 2002

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. On this edition of The No Gimmicks Podcast Dale and I countdown the top 10 Finishers in professional wrestling. Featuring the gameplay of WWE2K17. The top move on our list is considered too dangerous be performed in a WWE ring! Tune in to see which finisher came in at #1.

Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter @theno gimmickspc

Also check out our 6 man tag partner Craig Perkins article "Around The Ring and Back Again " on ProWrestling.com

May 11, 2002

Happy New Years Everyone! As our gift to all of our viewers we are starting off 2017 with a BANG by releasing three new episodes between today and tomorrow. First off we give to you the Top Matches of December of 2016. Also Dale and I will give you our Best and Worst of 2016 episodes.

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

As promised this episode is dedicated to the worst of in professional wrestling of 2016. Please tune in to see who did not make the grade!

Please subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

Whats Good Everybody! On this episode of The No Gimmicks Podcast Dale Clifford and I give to you our best in professional wrestling for the year 2016. Tune in to see who made the grade as we rank the top wrestlers , moments and matches for 2016. We truly saved the Best for last...

Please subscribe to Our Official Youtube Channel, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to interview Lucha Underground's own Marty "The Moth" Martinez. The discussion covers a wide range of topics including his upbringing in the Beehive State, being a front runner in WWE's reality competition Tough Enough and bringing his own version of Aztec Pride to Lucha Underground. Tune in to hear more!

Please subscribe, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @ TheNoGimmickspc

Last edited:
May 11, 2002

As promised here's the latest episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Dale Clifford and I recap the recent WWE UK Championship tournament from this past weekend. Which talent from across the pond outlasted the competitive field to become the inaugural UK Champion? Tune in to find out!

Please Subscribe, Like and Follow us @thenogimmickspc

May 11, 2002

As promised... Brian Zane Schiedel from Wrestling With Wregret joins us on this episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" as we attempt to predict the 2017 WWE #RoyalRumble participants. Please Subscribe, Like and Share

May 11, 2002
NXT Takeover San Antonio concluded not too long ago. As promised here is our latest episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" giving you our The Good The Bad and The Ugly Recap
Please Subscribe Like and Share

May 11, 2002
Whats good everybody! On this episode of "The No Gimmicks Podcast" Dale Clifford utilizes WWE2k17 to bring to you the second episode in a story involving The full time return of The Rock to WWE , plus the mysterious attackers who BEAT UP John Cena! Tune in to find out how it all unfolds...

Please Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel, Like, share and follow us @ thenogimmickspc on Twitter!

Last edited:
May 11, 2002
As promised here is our recent interview with Pro Championship Wrestling CEO/Founder Zack Reeb Mr. Primetime Please #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
There was definitely some solid in ring action from The WWE over the past month including some cant miss matches from WWE Raw WWE SmackDown Live WWE 205 Live and WWE NXT. Please tune in as Dale Clifford and I recap the top matches from the month of January #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
A new era recently began on the Pop Network with no more Dixie Carter and TNA now a thing of the past. Dale Clifford and I take a look back at the top matches from Impact Wrestling from the month of January.
#Subscribe #Like and #Share

May 11, 2002
Two of the top companies in pro wrestling are Ring of Honor Wrestling and New Japan Pro-Wrestling. Join Dale Clifford and I as we give you the top matches of January from both including the epic matches from Wrestle Kingdom 11 #Subscribe #Like and #Share

May 11, 2002
As promised here is our Good The Bad and The Ugly Recap of the WWE Elimination Chamber 2017 ppv. Dale Clifford and I cover several topics including our take on the newly designed Elimination Chamber and how the match has become less dangerous over the years #Subscribe #Like #Share

May 11, 2002
A.J. Kirsch was our guest on The No Gimmicks Podcast this past weekend. He discusses his time spent on WWE Tough Enough , his interview with Larry King and his time spent with Dwayne The Rock Johnson on the set of the HBO show Ballers.
#Subscribe #Like and #Share