No Confidence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Dude... Why do you do that? I mean, this particular time wasn't that big of a deal, but why the fuck do you go, "I read the spoilers" and then repeat what you read? You're not scooping anybody. If I wanted to know that shit I'd click the link on the news site I visit...

If you read the spoilers, keep them to yourself or put them in their own thread or something. Jeez.
This thread is ABOUT THE STRIKE SO SHUT IT UP.

I can post whatever the fuck I want on here. If you dont like it then click the ignore button or dont read. you always running around here crying and starting shit with people like a lil ass girl for no reason. Its just some scripted wrestling its not the end of your world or anyone elses. its pretty easy to predict most the time so thats what makes it interesting to talk bout on here.

im not gonna go back & forth with you on here like some little azz kids. Grow Up.

May 6, 2009
I used to read spoilers and "upcoming plans" on the wrestlezone, but stopped that shit a while ago. Makes the product 10x better when you don't know for sure what is going to happen.

But yeah Darkshowdown, you do post spoilers all the time when people are talking about shit. You'll always tell people they're wrong and say "Nah, they gonna put the belt on Del Rio for the Mexico tour and then have a match with him and Cena at Wrestlemania"....stuff like that. I'm not getting mad, but I try to enjoy wrestling and not know about spoilers. I mean, do we REALLY have to hit the ignore button? I guess I will if that's what it takes. I just don't want Wrestlemania ruined for me because this year it could be really good.

Feb 8, 2003
Or, you could stop acting like a fagot and quit posting spoilers. It's not that difficult of a principle to understand.

I really don't think I was being that much of a dick, and I know for sure it's not too much to ask. But then again, I'm asking a dickhole to learn etiquette .
You have no class and dont know how to talk to people not to mention your so obsessed with "dicks & faggots" (btw you spelled faggot wrong since in the past you talked about me spelling something wrong bc i was in a rush on y droid) thats always your comebacks to anyone on here you started shit with rather its me, justin, t-rip,undagodor whoever else. Your tatics are played out like a dude love shirt and old news, go do something productive with your time like step your twitter game up. i bet your still tweeting cm punk obsessive with no response and still sitting in the same followers spot u was couple months ago that one time when i visited your page.

For the record i didnt post no smackdown spoilers. where did i post a spoiler at for the last few weeks? post the link to the thread in here or shut your big mouth woofing out nonsense and go about your day. You seem like one those losers that isnt happy with their life so they go out they way to talk shit to everybody over the internet for no reason.

so once again grow up get a life (blows a kiss at your broke azz just like cm punk did vince)

Feb 8, 2003
I used to read spoilers and "upcoming plans" on the wrestlezone, but stopped that shit a while ago. Makes the product 10x better when you don't know for sure what is going to happen.

But yeah Darkshowdown, you do post spoilers all the time when people are talking about shit. You'll always tell people they're wrong and say "Nah, they gonna put the belt on Del Rio for the Mexico tour and then have a match with him and Cena at Wrestlemania"....stuff like that. I'm not getting mad, but I try to enjoy wrestling and not know about spoilers. I mean, do we REALLY have to hit the ignore button? I guess I will if that's what it takes. I just don't want Wrestlemania ruined for me because this year it could be really good.

naw i predict when if i said somebody wrong and half the time my predictions be right. im allowed to give my predictions just as much as you or anyone else on this site. far as Upcoming Plans and spoilers are totally different. spoilers are stuff that has happened and upcoming plans are ideas and them ideas change 80% of the time. Its not like yall buying any of the ppvs anyways. who ruining wrestlemania for you? that shit not until april and they never put out spoilers for mania far as who gonna win. what you dont realize is most the time i say something gonna happens it be damn good guess and not from spoiler info. just like when i said alberto gonna win the belt, Punk resigned the whole time and henry was gonna win the world strap then retain them was predictions from me.

May 6, 2009
naw i predict when if i said somebody wrong and half the time my predictions be right. im allowed to give my predictions just as much as you or anyone else on this site. far as Upcoming Plans and spoilers are totally different. spoilers are stuff that has happened and upcoming plans are ideas and them ideas change 80% of the time. Its not like yall buying any of the ppvs anyways. who ruining wrestlemania for you? that shit not until april and they never put out spoilers for mania far as who gonna win. what you dont realize is most the time i say something gonna happens it be damn good guess and not from spoiler info. just like when i said alberto gonna win the belt, Punk resigned the whole time and henry was gonna win the world strap then retain them was predictions from me.
I don't know, we were just talking about spoilers and Im just saying, I've been trying to stay away from those on wrestling sites. Just finally thought to myself why ruin the show and read what's going to happen before hand? Trying to stop guessing what's going to happen also, think it will only make the show better for me.

I think that's the main thing that kind of ruined wrestling over the years, the internet. Before, people had no clue what was going to happen, who was going to return, debut, etc. Oh well, it is what it is.

Feb 8, 2003
this a public forum about wrestling so anyone can contribute info on wrestling.

Since you claiming i post spoilers, well heres a spoiler bitch. now shut the fuck up and quit acting like a kid.

WWE > WWE Smackdown Taping Results for 10/7/11
Posted by Steve Carrier on 10/04/2011 at 08:59 PM

WWE Smackdown (Airing this Friday night)

* SmackDown opens with Teddy Long and Zack Ryder backstage, talking about the walkout on RAW. Teddy says RAW's loss will be SmackDown's gain and Ryder chimes in.

* Vickie Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Wade Barrett and Christian are in the ring to heat from the crowd. They talk about their grievances and threaten to boycott all WWE events because of unsafe working conditions, unless Triple H resigns as WWE COO.

* WWE champ Alberto Del Rio comes out and says that the Smackdown stars won't return to Raw as long as HHH is COO. He's here to show Smackdown what Raw will be missing this Monday. Teddy Long comes out and announces Sheamus & Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes & Christian as tonight's main event, but says that since Del Rio wants to be in action tonight, he will face Sin Cara.

*WWE champion Alberto Del Rio defeated Sin Cara. After the match, Black Cara attacked Blue Cara.

*Backstage, Matt Striker interviewed WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom, asking them why they walked out on Raw. They said it was a culmination of many things but until HHH steps down, the fans won't see Air Boom anywhere but Smackdown.

*Jack Swagger and WWE United States champion Dolph Ziggler defeated WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom in a non title match. The champions were attacked as they made their entrance and were on the defensive for most of the match.

*WWE Divas champion Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox in 30 seconds.After the match, Fox was trapped in Beth's submission while Natalya screamed at her on the mic to cry and scream.

* Big Show comes out and talked about returning, then challenges Mark Henry. Mark Henry came out and says he will deal with Big Show when he's ready but Show doesn't deserve a World Heavyweight Title shot.

* Randy Orton is interviewed by Matt Striker and is asked why he didn't participate on the walkout at RAW. Orton says he will deal with Triple H personally, if he has issues with him.

* Big Show comes back out and says he wants Mark Henry tonight. This appeared to be an addition or re-tape to the previous segment.

*Ezekiel Jackson pinned Jinder Mahal.

* John Laurinaitis shows up in Teddy Long's officeto offer his support.

* Hornswoggle and Booker T entertain the crowd in the ring, likely a segment for just us in the crowd. They both do Spinaroonies.

* Sheamus and Randy Orton beat Cody Rhodes and Christian.

* Mark Henry and Big Show had a staredown and teased a brawl to end the show.

Feb 8, 2003
Awwww.... You don't even have anything to say back? I figured better from you...

(Not really)

Way to job out. You remind me of Christian.

Isn't there supposed to be some type of mod around here to call this guy an asshole?

And you're a bitch like adrian adonis. also you a tattle tale snitch now, you started this shit. im not doing nothing illegal on here. its not like im posting up links to retail albums or harrassing someone. If anything your the one doing illegal shit on here and thats stalking and harrassing members. so GET A LIFE AND SOME FRIENDS

one more time for the road.

WWE > WWE Smackdown Taping Results for 10/7/11
Posted by Steve Carrier on 10/04/2011 at 08:59 PM

WWE Smackdown (Airing this Friday night)

* SmackDown opens with Teddy Long and Zack Ryder backstage, talking about the walkout on RAW. Teddy says RAW's loss will be SmackDown's gain and Ryder chimes in.

* Vickie Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Wade Barrett and Christian are in the ring to heat from the crowd. They talk about their grievances and threaten to boycott all WWE events because of unsafe working conditions, unless Triple H resigns as WWE COO.

* WWE champ Alberto Del Rio comes out and says that the Smackdown stars won't return to Raw as long as HHH is COO. He's here to show Smackdown what Raw will be missing this Monday. Teddy Long comes out and announces Sheamus & Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes & Christian as tonight's main event, but says that since Del Rio wants to be in action tonight, he will face Sin Cara.

*WWE champion Alberto Del Rio defeated Sin Cara. After the match, Black Cara attacked Blue Cara.

*Backstage, Matt Striker interviewed WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom, asking them why they walked out on Raw. They said it was a culmination of many things but until HHH steps down, the fans won't see Air Boom anywhere but Smackdown.

*Jack Swagger and WWE United States champion Dolph Ziggler defeated WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom in a non title match. The champions were attacked as they made their entrance and were on the defensive for most of the match.

*WWE Divas champion Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox in 30 seconds.After the match, Fox was trapped in Beth's submission while Natalya screamed at her on the mic to cry and scream.

* Big Show comes out and talked about returning, then challenges Mark Henry. Mark Henry came out and says he will deal with Big Show when he's ready but Show doesn't deserve a World Heavyweight Title shot.

* Randy Orton is interviewed by Matt Striker and is asked why he didn't participate on the walkout at RAW. Orton says he will deal with Triple H personally, if he has issues with him.

* Big Show comes back out and says he wants Mark Henry tonight. This appeared to be an addition or re-tape to the previous segment.

*Ezekiel Jackson pinned Jinder Mahal.

* John Laurinaitis shows up in Teddy Long's officeto offer his support.

* Hornswoggle and Booker T entertain the crowd in the ring, likely a segment for just us in the crowd. They both do Spinaroonies.

* Sheamus and Randy Orton beat Cody Rhodes and Christian.

* Mark Henry and Big Show had a staredown and teased a brawl to end the show.

Oct 3, 2006
Man, I'd rather see Mark Henry and Ezekiel have a feud if they haven't already. No point in getting over two old timers like Show and Henry again.

Feb 8, 2003
Spoiler alert!!!

Darkshowdown

36,667Followers

Zer0.MediA

5Followers

damn you're really are a Zero how you gonna go from 12 followers to 5. since the last time i saw your page couple months ago You're such a fucking loser you cant even get 20 people to like you. I bet your 5 followers are your buddies in here. if i was you then i would hate myself too, now I see why you start shit with everyone on here for no reason, bc you're miserable and no one likes you except your couple buddies on here.

From here on out im gonna treat you like you name Zero bc you're a nobody. Im not even reply back to you ever again and just ignore you bc this a waste of time. that jobber wrestler from the 80's mike sharp is more relevant then you.

for those who dont know who mike sharp is he the guy who got his azz whooped every week on WWF wrestling challenge heres his pic.

Feb 8, 2003
Why am I the only one calling this guy a dickhead? Come on people... I know it's not popular to defend Zer0.MediA, (like I need it, am I right fellas?) but for fucks sake...

Because they got better shit to do in life and dont give a fuck about this nonsense.

It seems like there cant be one positive thread without you starting arguments. your just a little kid in a old sloppy mans body & you start hella shit on here. then when you getting that azz served you cant handle your own battles. see thats the coward bitch in you. rUN TO YOUR MOTHER FOR HELP.

You on that mark sharp losing streak so far Dark wrecked you, justin wrecked you, t-rip wrecked you, UNGODD wrecked you. just give up.

Cut it out and be a man. If you want respect around here then change your attitude and start showing it. Dont take your crappy life out on others.

Oct 3, 2006
Because I deleted the other 7. Because I didn't know them, or because they were no longer relevant to my life. Yes... What I'm saying is that I booted followers. You wouldn't know about that, and I don't care to discuss why.

This guy is still trying to talk about Twitter...

Why am I the only one calling this guy a dickhead? Come on people... I know it's not popular to defend Zer0.MediA, (like I need it, am I right fellas?) but for fucks sake...

He thinks he's better than me because of Twitter stats?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

And Zer0 is spelled with a zero.
Lol I think most of us is just having fun reading and .....

Feb 8, 2003
Because I deleted the other 7. Because I didn't know them, or because they were no longer relevant to my life. Yes... What I'm saying is that I booted followers. You wouldn't know about that, and I don't care to discuss why.

This guy is still trying to talk about Twitter...

He thinks he's better than me because of Twitter stats?

But CM PUNK is relevant in your life. you booted 7 people following you but your following 29 man GTFOH. I BET EVERYONE YOU FOLLOWING IS A WRESTLER TOO. YOU FUCKING WEENIE MARK.

You making lame untrue comments about my mother(them comments dont even affect me bc they have no kind of truth wat so ever, it just makes you look desperate for attention since you cant bully me). YEP IM TALKING ABOUT TWITTER BC ITS TRUTH & FACT. YOU'RE NOTHING!!!! SO KEEP ALL THE "DICK & FAGGOT" TALK AND PLAYED OUT 90'S MOTHER INSULTS UP ZERO. You living up to your name bc you gets Zero media.

This thread is gonna end up being THE SELF DESTRUCTION OF ZERO MEDIA(The Attention Slore)

You done fucked with the wrong siccness member this time around bc Ill reach in the arsenal and light that ass up on fire.

I was trying to be nice all this time and I been told you to just drop the nonsense and lets be civilize & mature but instead you go making corny mother comments. Your not Cm Punk so get that through your head.

Im gonna give you one more chance to just say fuck the bullshit and you stay in your lane and ill stay in mine.