Night Of Champions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I just don't know where thy go from here if Daniel Bryan doesn't win tonight. Each PPV until Cena gets back can't be Orton/DB. Speaking of Orton, he's fucked up big twice so far.

Also, thought this poll they had the fans vote on was funny....

image-3436878472.jpg

Last edited:
May 25, 2005
I just don't know where thy go from here if Daniel Bryan doesn't win tonight. Each PPV until Cena gets back can't be Orton/DB. Speaking of Orton, he's fucked up big twice so far.

Also, thought this poll they had the fans vote on was funny....

View attachment 1357
i was on their site getting results...and saw that...and voted hogan for fun hahaha..im glad at least it wasnt triple h or cena...

Feb 8, 2003
the count was fast though. if they take the belt from bryan that shit will be gay unless they put it up in some type tournament. I got a feeling orton bout to get it back since they doing this feud until survivor series

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
By having Daniel Bryan win the title with that fast 3 count it completely takes away from the drama of him finally winning the belt fair and square. That's now two times and both times have been a joke. Talk about an already tarnished spot in the history books. It's made him seem like a non believable champion, even though he is deserving of being one.

Props: Darkshowdown
May 24, 2002
I'm sure he will lose the belt tonight on raw and keep going with this Bryan getting screwed angle. I was surprised they put the belt on him so quick. I thought the chase would have been longer

Feb 8, 2003
By having Daniel Bryan win the title with that fast 3 count it completely takes away from the drama of him finally winning the belt fair and square. That's now two times and both times have been a joke. Talk about an already tarnished spot in the history books. It's made him seem like a non believable champion, even though he is deserving of being one.
i agree fully. if they strip the belt from him tonite then they ruined this storyline and made him look like a joke. it wont be creditable when he finally wins the belt if hes stripped. they gonna do something tricky since this feud suppose to last till survivior series and tlc. also triple suppose to be wrestling big show at one these upcoming ppv.

best scenerio they can do now is let bryan keep the belt set up the orton heel whiny about losing excuse then set up the rematch with some type of gimmick either have bryan retain from dq then go into survivor series and have who ever they plan to run with the belt come out champ.

i dont know why but i have a feeling triple will be winning that new belt since he he always gotta have his hands on any newly designed world title.

its obvious one match for mania (unless its at elimination chamber) will be cena vs bryan bc they have they perfect set up to rematch being cena was injured and etc.

May 24, 2002
If they strip him of the belt it just makes Bryan look more sympathetic to the fans of crowd. Now you want your hero to win back the belt he's been fucked over twice for.

Feb 8, 2003
If they strip him of the belt it just makes Bryan look more sympathetic to the fans of crowd. Now you want your hero to win back the belt he's been fucked over twice for.
that wouldve worked great back in the 80s early 90s. but dont forget this is 2013 you cant keep dragging same thing out for too long bc they will get bored fast. i say if they gonna strip him then do something they havent done in a long time and tahts set up a big tournament for the belt like they did at wrestlmania 4 and in 1998 with the rock at survivor series