New Jack Retirement Speech @ Pro Wrestling Sydicate Event

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
He's a good talker if you don't mind listening to generic angry black gangster rant and rave about bullshit.

It's really the same shit over and over
IM ANGRY AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Yes new jack we get it. That's probably why your career was reduced to crap indi matches and being blind in one eye.

Great life choices by an equally great man

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
He's a good talker if you don't mind listening to generic angry black gangster rant and rave about bullshit.

It's really the same shit over and over
IM ANGRY AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Yes new jack we get it. That's probably why your career was reduced to crap indi matches and being blind in one eye.

Great life choices by an equally great man
no wrong get your facts right.

wwe tried to sign him back when vince bought wcw and ecw. but vince wanted to water new jack down and new jack told him to kiss his black ass and fuck him so vince black balled him. in a interview they was joking about it saying he one of only few wrestlers to ever tell vince to kiss they ass.

May 24, 2002
no wrong get your facts right.

wwe tried to sign him back when vince bought wcw and ecw. but vince wanted to water new jack down and new jack told him to kiss his black ass and fuck him so vince black balled him. in a interview they was joking about it saying he one of only few wrestlers to ever tell vince to kiss they ass.
So....

Yeah. My facts were right.

He doesn't care. He fucked his career.

So smart :cheeky:

May 24, 2002
I don't need the money. I do it for free :cheeky:

But that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. New jack is just trash. Youre not "sucking anyone's dick" just because you watered down your WRESTLING GIMMICK.