NEW CENA T-SHIRT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The difference between Hogan and Cena is that Cena doesnt come off as genuine like Hulk did...In Hulks prime in wwf he lived and breathed the character and didnt really try and poke fun at himself...He was serious....Cena comes off as a bad actor and he says and does douchy things but is still considered a face

Nov 24, 2003
John Cena is in the main event since 2005 people are just getting sick of his face, his corny pg jokes, his character, a awful seller.

i listened the Chris Jericho podcast with Edge and they were talking about the Nexus invasion and the big summerslam match ans they came with some major points

Chris Jericho John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him 'you're wrong'. He did it anyways, and it sucked. And then after he came over to us and said 'I should have listened to you, but I wasn't seeing it that way.'"

Edge: "I remember. I was like, fine I'm out of the match by that point."

Chris Jericho: "He wanted to get DDT'd on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, that's the dumbest thing. That's just throwing it away for no reason."

Edge: "They should have gone over because they were so hot."

Chris Jericho: "We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And where's Wade Barrett now?"

That douchebag will be there for another decade

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
ppl hate cena because he just gets in the way of good tv, hulk hogan didn't even get a push like cena, hogan was over becaus of hogan wwe still trying to get ppl to cheer for cena by having him like bryan it's just a bunch of dumb shit, everyone knows the 2 top guys should be punk and bryan and the next guys in line should be the shield and big e langston but it's still cena and orton

Feb 12, 2012
John Cena is in the main event since 2005 people are just getting sick of his face, his corny pg jokes, his character, a awful seller.

i listened the Chris Jericho podcast with Edge and they were talking about the Nexus invasion and the big summerslam match ans they came with some major points

Chris Jericho John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him 'you're wrong'. He did it anyways, and it sucked. And then after he came over to us and said 'I should have listened to you, but I wasn't seeing it that way.'"

Edge: "I remember. I was like, fine I'm out of the match by that point."

Chris Jericho: "He wanted to get DDT'd on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, that's the dumbest thing. That's just throwing it away for no reason."

Edge: "They should have gone over because they were so hot."

Chris Jericho: "We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And where's Wade Barrett now?"

That douchebag will be there for another decade
shame cuz Justin Gabriel was over at that time too now he barely can get on TV