Monday Night RAW 8/29

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
NWO music is back, FUCK YEAH!

WWE is on fire right now, loving it.
Thats the only thing i liked about Raw but maybe im the only thats just not into the storylines right now. I do like Punk is fighting HHH though at the ppv.

Feb 8, 2003
i caught punk doing macho man elbow getting double teamed by truth and miz thennash powerbombing punk perfectly and the ending of raw where hhh got in punk face. i guess punks completely a babyface now. we all can see whats gonna happen hhh gonna beat punk then nash and whoever else is gonna jump punk. x pac and hbk canceled they upcoming appearences so they probaly gonna be making tv appearences soon.

Nov 14, 2002
i caught punk doing macho man elbow getting double teamed by truth and miz thennash powerbombing punk perfectly and the ending of raw where hhh got in punk face. i guess punks completely a babyface now. we all can see whats gonna happen hhh gonna beat punk then nash and whoever else is gonna jump punk. x pac and hbk canceled they upcoming appearences so they probaly gonna be making tv appearences soon.
Anybody know what the fuck this guy just said?

Feb 8, 2003
Learn how to form sentences.
i know how to form sentences.

Heres a update to my 3 fans in this wrestling part since you so worried about me. i be on my droid(in predict word mode) most the time on the go and just post without going back. its not my fault some you broke fucks only have one way to access this site. get off this dick and worry about yourself. this a rap site not no college course.

Nov 14, 2002
I know punctuation and capitalization. And I'm fucked up right now.

Heres a update to my 3 fans in this wrestling part since you so worried about me. i be on my droid(in predict word mode) most the time on the go and just post without going back. its not my fault some you broke fucks only have one way to access this site. get off this dick and worry about yourself. this a rap site not no college course.
Oh I'm sorry we can't understand your crack-typing. You sound like a drunk on Xanax either way.

Oct 3, 2006

So you're saying your phone does not have a comma button?

Feb 8, 2003
I know punctuation and capitalization. And I'm fucked up right now.

Oh I'm sorry we can't understand your crack-typing. You sound like a drunk on Xanax either way.
Good for you, you just admitted to being a fiend.

I never pop pills so you failed. Get a life i can tell your broke and miserable bc all you do is be negative and start shit on here. mr. 20 followers on twitter.