Meet any wrestlers/wrestling personalities?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Brian Hebner, son of Earl Hebner, came into where I work tonight. I told him I remember seeing him at TNA Capital Punishment (one of the first TNA events outside of Orlando I believe) when he had a hair vs hair match against Earl.

May 24, 2002
Met New Jack at a comic shop. he came there to talk to the guy who owned the shop(some indy promoter)

Met shinsuke nakamura and a bunch of other guys when NJPW came to philly.

met dick togo and a few other guys at a recent CZW show

May 25, 2005
came really close, but at 7 was too chicken shit to run up to taker back stage at a house show...my dads friend who was with us said he found a unguarded spot to get backstage while he was looking for the washroom..he got to talk to kamala and koko b ware...when we went back they were gone but taker was about 20 feet from me...he looked at us..threw his coffee in the trash, and walked away....

cool story bruh....

Feb 8, 2003
I met alot though my favorite was meeting macho man randy savage at the club. that shit was classic seeing him dance with the hoes to bone crusher take your clothes off. Then this dude i knew coming up to him impressonating his voice saying "ooooh yeah brotha me and you for the belt" and savage looked at him like he was gonna drop him.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LEX LUGER...THAT FOOL LOOKED ALL BIG ON TV...AND WHEN I MET HIM...HE WAS SHORT...IM A BIG DUDE AT 6'4 270...BUT I THOUGHT THIS FOOL WAS GONNA BE HUGE...AND HE WASNT...HE WAS COOL THOUGH...SOME CHICK I KNEW USED TO HOOK HIM UP WITH PAIN KILLERS AND SHIT WHEN HE WAS IN ORANGE COUNTY...I ASKED HIM QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BIZ...HE SAID I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY AND TO GET AHOLD OF HIM IF I EVER CONSIDERED IT...HE ENDED UP DYING A LIL BIT LATER.

Feb 8, 2003
LEX LUGER...THAT FOOL LOOKED ALL BIG ON TV...AND WHEN I MET HIM...HE WAS SHORT...IM A BIG DUDE AT 6'4 270...BUT I THOUGHT THIS FOOL WAS GONNA BE HUGE...AND HE WASNT...HE WAS COOL THOUGH...SOME CHICK I KNEW USED TO HOOK HIM UP WITH PAIN KILLERS AND SHIT WHEN HE WAS IN ORANGE COUNTY...I ASKED HIM QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BIZ...HE SAID I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY AND TO GET AHOLD OF HIM IF I EVER CONSIDERED IT...HE ENDED UP DYING A LIL BIT LATER.

Lex is still alive he was paralyzed for a year or two. He works backstage for wwe now. Yeah most them wrestlers are under 6'1 they always lie on TV about they heights and stuff i guess to fit they characters.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Lex is still alive he was paralyzed for a year or two. He works backstage for wwe now. Yeah most them wrestlers are under 6'1 they always lie on TV about they heights and stuff i guess to fit they characters.
THAT HYNA TOLD ME...HIM AND ELIZABETH DIED TOGETHER...OVERDOSED...LOL THE LAST FEW YEARS I BEEN THINKING HE WAS DEAD!!! GLAD TO HEAR HE'S ALIVE

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
At the new orleans airport I saw Goldburg walk right past me holding his luggage, I yelled his name and he looked at me and did the Goldburg face. COOL STORY BRO

Right after that I saw Triple H waiting in line trying to check in his baggage

I got to shake hands with The Rock when the WWE visited by boat in like 2000 when I was in the Navy. DDP Michael Cole, Molly Holly and the Hurricane were there too.

Nov 14, 2003
Met The Rock at the hotel before a show. Met Big Show outside the venue at another show. Also met Matt and Jeff Hardy, Edge and Christian, Lita, Chyna, Booker T, Teddy Long, Matt Morgan, John Cena. I'm sure there are more, but a good chunk of these are over 10 years ago. Found that the easiest way to meet them is to hang out outside the venue before the show when they are all coming in from the hotel. Most are pretty cool with stopping to meet fans, or coming back out after parking their rentals.

One time I was almost hit by the car driven by HHH. He took the corner into the garage a little too fast and came about a foot away from taking out my knee. Kind of wish he would have... I wonder what kind of settlement the WWE would have made to keep that one off the books.