lol Scott Hall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. —

Authorities say former professional wrestler Scott Hall has been charged with domestic battery in Central Florida.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office reports that the 53-year-old wrestler, known earlier in his career as Razor Ramon, was arrested Friday evening. Deputies say he grabbed his girlfriend around the neck and arm and tried to pull her out of her car in the driveway of their rural Chuluota home. She was not seriously hurt.

A deputy wrote that Hall was so drunk he could barely stand.

Jail records show Hall was released Saturday on $500 bail. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.

Reports say that Hall joined the American Wrestling Association in 1984 and later World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jan 18, 2006
man i was just saying to myself i havent heard anything about Scott Hall lately and thats a good thing, oh well once a drunk always a drunk.

Feb 8, 2003
they said he spit the tooth pick in that bitches face then he hooked her legs up in a grounded abdominal stretch and cominced to slapping her in the head saying oya chica. and had her hooked for the razors edge but the cops pulled up.