lol at nash wanting to bring the nwo back to wwe.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Nash want to bring the nwo back as cm the leader. he needs to sit his old broke down ass down somewhere no nobody wanna see the nwo now. he failed with his last wwe run bc he could barely walk and that stable is done look how it flopped back in 2002 when they tried to bring it back all them are old as fuck now and not to mention hogan & nash wouldnt be in it. if wwe was gonna do a angle like that (which i hope not) then it should be a totally new group and new name with all new young guys. but far as this punk angle its best they just let him be his own heel solo.

Feb 8, 2003
thing is Nash is trying to be apart of it with some the former members. it would be cool for a indy show but not in wwe when all the members are grand daddy status now. Cena would rip thru all them nowdays including hogan. far as stables all wwe gotta do is turn few baby faces heel to join punk. they might as well turn kofi and r truth since they punks good friends and travel partners in real life.

imo the only one out that whole wcw era that could still make a big cash day for wwe and break the foundation is sting. if he quit being pussy and join wwe to do the one dream match with taker at a mania

Feb 8, 2003
i agree with what you said earlier. no more factions just have punk be a heel.
yep they should have him do like he did monday. like act confused about certain situations like if a chair laying there act hesitant then say fuck it pick it up and hit his opponent with it then do the angel/ devil thing like should i pin him then say fuk it and pin him. imo that would get over the best for punk and make him a top heel. he got about 5 months to do this bc at royal rumble or sometime before mania we all know that belt coming off him and onto rocky.

Feb 8, 2003
you guys are forgetting about the most important members of the NWO

muta a bad muhfucka though and a legend. i used to be scared of him and missing link when i was a child bc the face paint and the mist. i was scared of undertaker until i met him and paul bearer backstage when i was 11 we was originally trying to meet bret hart but ran into taker and bearer at a water fountain instead and saw how much make up they both had on and it looked like halloween custumes in person.

Feb 12, 2012
he got about 5 months to do this bc at royal rumble or sometime before mania we all know that belt coming off him and onto rocky.
Yep especially givin the fact that Edge got dropped from RAW1000 for sayin on his facebook page that he heard from WWE writers that they planned on keepin CM Punk champion til Royal Rumble.

May 24, 2002
muta a bad muhfucka though and a legend. i used to be scared of him and missing link when i was a child bc the face paint and the mist. i was scared of undertaker until i met him and paul bearer backstage when i was 11 we was originally trying to meet bret hart but ran into taker and bearer at a water fountain instead and saw how much make up they both had on and it looked like halloween custumes in person.
MUTA WILL EAT YOUR KIDS!
[video=youtube;YYycVecB8-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYycVecB8-o[/video]

Feb 8, 2003
and he was dropped for the Rock, that was supposed to be Edge who came out when Daniel Bryan called himself the greatest champion of all time.
Yep especially givin the fact that Edge got dropped from RAW1000 for sayin on his facebook page that he heard from WWE writers that they planned on keepin CM Punk champion til Royal Rumble.
yep and imo Edge deserved to be on raw no matter what he couldve took a bump for it.

i just read the other day they plan on doing punk vs cena for summerslam then rematch at night of champions this gonna be horrible unless cena was the heel bc they did this shit last year. they should have punk do a title program with somebody else even if its zack ryder and have cena and big show finish teh summer till mid fall then that way punk will look like a strong heel champ coming into royal rumble and cena will seem more hungry for a title shot since it seems like he will win royal rumble to face the rock at mania.

the worse thing they can do is put the belt on cena before mania or take it off punk before rumble. they need like atleast 3 new top guys on raw bc it looks like punk and cena are the only top guys on raw and if something was to happen to either then it would be all bad.

Feb 8, 2003
and he was dropped for the Rock, that was supposed to be Edge who came out when Daniel Bryan called himself the greatest champion of all time.
yep and imo Edge deserved to be on raw no matter what he couldve took a bump for it.

i just read the other day they plan on doing punk vs cena for summerslam then rematch at night of champions this gonna be horrible unless cena was the heel bc they did this shit last year. they should have punk do a title program with somebody else even if its zack ryder and have cena and big show finish teh summer till mid fall then that way punk will look like a strong heel champ coming into royal rumble and cena will seem more hungry for a title shot since it seems like he will win royal rumble to face the rock at mania.

the worse thing they can do is put the belt on cena before mania or take it off punk before rumble. they need like atleast 3 new top guys on raw bc it looks like punk and cena are the only top guys on raw and if something was to happen to either then it would be all bad.