Linda McMahon Has Now Flushed Nearly 100 Million Dollars Down The Toilet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ this dumb ass broad thinking she was gonna be a US Senator and flushing 100 million dollars down the drain, spending the most out of any American in history on a public office seat.

Linda McMahon Smacked Down Again On Election Day - Loses Connecticut Senate Race

Linda McMahon Smacked Down Again On Election Day - Loses Connecticut Senate Race
By Daniel Pena
Nov 6, 2012 - 9:04:07 PM

Democratic Rep. Chris Murphy is the projected winner against Republican Linda McMahon in Connecticut's U.S. Senate race, according to The Associated Press and NBC News.

The Associated Press called the race for Murphy just 30 minutes after the polls closed, as he was leading 54% to 45%.

The former WWE CEO spent $50 million of her personal fortune in her failed 2010 campaign against Richard Blumenthal, and she is believed to have spent about as much against Murphy. Between both campaigns, McMahon has now spent a cumulative total of over $90 million in pursuit of federal office. That is more than any other American in history.

An article on McMahon's loss is available here.
Read more at Linda McMahon Smacked Down Again On Election Day - Loses Connecticut Senate Race

May 24, 2002
Idk... I assumed so but I don't know the real reason they changed to PG.

Everything has become more PC these days so I think it was more a gradual change that was going to happen anyway. It's what they make their money on.

Just face it. Attitude era is gone and never coming back

Feb 12, 2012
Dont need to bring back the Attitude era just need to stop holdin the wrestlers back just for image purposes. For instance bring back Randy Orton's punt. No one has ever gotten injured by it outside of storylines the only reason they stopped it is cuz of how it looks. Plus with the ban on blood in matches the punt is great cuz its brutal without spillin a drop of blood.

Feb 8, 2003
they never going back to the attiude or ruthless era thats a wrap. they gonna stay a PG family company reason it changed is bc they want to be a family oriented media entertainment company they have alot partnerships and sponsers now to have a filthy, sleazy show. and they not gonna jeapordize relationships and lucrative deals

Feb 8, 2003
For instance bring back Randy Orton's punt. No one has ever gotten injured by it outside of storylines the only reason they stopped it is cuz of how it looks. Plus with the ban on blood in matches the punt is great cuz its brutal without spillin a drop of blood.
they banned all that shit bc children thats the real reason. kids be doing them moves on each other causing head injuries then parents filing lawsuits with wwe. notice they starting the no hitting above the neck on some shows.

Feb 12, 2012
they banned all that shit bc children thats the real reason. kids be doing them moves on each other causing head injuries then parents filing lawsuits with wwe. notice they starting the no hitting above the neck on some shows.
its a shame that bullshit lawsuits have this much effect with people gettin rewarded for stupidity. Maybe if parents actually did their job as parents their kids would know the difference between TV and reality. Reminds me of when the parents of a kid who burned their house down sued the creators of Beavis and Butthead cuz they said "Fire" in the show. I guess it was Beavis and Butthead's fault their kid is a fuckin dipshit and they are shitty parents who werent watchin him.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
they really creepin away from the word / term of wrestler, wrestling, etc...notice the wrestling buddys are now brawlin buddies? tsk tsk...disgrace to my childhood...
yeah my son has a few of them whe i was buying them for him i was like ooh wrestling buddies and he was like no dad these brawlin buddies and i was like really they wrestling buddies bc daddy had a ultimate warrior one when he was a kid then the lil muhfucka thing started talking and i was like damn the ones i grew up on was just a damn boring pillow.

i agree our childhood was ripped off lol we had them weak ass rubber ljn and funny looking hasbro figures growing up that only came with one cheap belt. i look at my sons mattel collection and them figures are top notch comes with championship belts and clothes. that rey mysterio gotta be making hella money off them figures bc my son has like 30 different ones all different color outfits

Props: J-FUNKTION
Feb 12, 2012
i agree our childhood was ripped off lol we had them weak ass rubber ljn and funny looking hasbro figures growing up that only came with one cheap belt. i look at my sons mattel collection and them figures are top notch comes with championship belts and clothes. that rey mysterio gotta be making hella money off them figures bc my son has like 30 different ones all different color outfits

lol when I was a kid all my wrestling figures ended up with broken legs from doin that submissions sharpshooter in particular. Now the WWE figure are built to do finishers.

Props: Darkshowdown