Imo its a wrap for kane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I think they fucked him up for good by having him get the beat down and losing to ambrose followed by getting squashed by ryback. he not believable no more and theres no coming back from that.

Props: HERESY
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think they fucked him up for good by having him get the beat down and losing to ambrose followed by getting squashed by ryback. he not believable no more and theres no coming back from that.
lol Kane gets buried all the time, they repackage him as a monster, he's dominant for a few months, does comedy, gets buried, repackaged as a monster, dominant for a few months, does comedy, gets buried, repackaged as a monster

it's been a rinse & repeat cycle with Kane since 2000

how come every single time somebody loses you post about how "this person lost, he's done for ever and ever"

lol damn guy calm down

Feb 8, 2003
lol Kane gets buried all the time, they repackage him as a monster, he's dominant for a few months, does comedy, gets buried, repackaged as a monster, dominant for a few months, does comedy, gets buried, repackaged as a monster

it's been a rinse & repeat cycle with Kane since 2000

how come every single time somebody loses you post about how "this person lost, he's done for ever and ever"

lol damn guy calm down

its not serious to me i just thought he looked played out when i saw smackdown and i wanted to make a new thread (bc this place needs new threads) instead of the same 2 tired threads thats only going in this dead ass wrestling forum. and i dont make no thread every time someone loses.

Last edited: