HOW MANY YEARS LEFT FOR THE UNDERTAKER ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
BEFORE HE RETIRES? I HAVE A FEELIN EITHER THIS OF NEXT YEAR'S WRESTLEMANIA WILL BE HIS LAST....HBK TOO...DAMN ITS GONNA SUCK

Feb 8, 2003
Undertaker is done after this years wrestlemania HHH or HBK is suppose to be the one to end his streak. HBK is talking about being done after this years mania if not then next years for sure

Dec 4, 2004
his streak should not end, period. what good would it do someone like HBK or Triple H to end his streak? They dont need to be pushed anymore, they are stars. To be undefeated at Wrestlemania should be the legacy he retires with.

Feb 8, 2003
his streak should not end, period. what good would it do someone like HBK or Triple H to end his streak? They dont need to be pushed anymore, they are stars. To be undefeated at Wrestlemania should be the legacy he retires with.
I agree

They suppose to do hbk vs taker at this upcoming wrestlemania since its in both they homestate. I guess the plan right now is HHH/taker thats why they teased it on smackdown a few weeks ago.

I think Jeff or Kosolv will get the tittle at survivor series

Jul 29, 2008
If he is so over with fans, I dont see WWE letting him leave. On Hogan's show he said McMahon wanted him to sign a 20 yr contract.

Its hard to fill those shoes. Undertaker's character is unique on its own.

On a side note, I'm a fan of dude kuz he actually practices MMA/Jiu jitsu.

Apr 24, 2006
When he came out, it was crazy, cause he was totally different and brought something that WWF had never had. He deserves to leave however he wants. Easily one of the top 5 popularity wise of all time.