The Future Donovan Ruddick arrested for murder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
TAMPA --

A former professional wrestler has been charged with first-degree murder charge after a fatal stabbing and car chase Wednesday night in Tampa.

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Brian McGee, 29, who wrestled under the name "The Future Donovan Ruddick," was taken into custody after a two-county car chase.

Officials said the series of events started when Bianca McGaughey, 25, was found with multiple stab wounds at the Del Lago Apartments in Tampa. McGaughey died at the scene. Authorities said McGee and McGaughey knew each other.

Deputies said they quickly knew who they were looking for.

Officials said when authorities tracked McGee down in a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix, he led them on a car chase on Interstate 75 from Hillsborough County to County Line Road in Pasco County, where he crashed his car.

After the crash, McGee was taken into custody and transported to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was treated for undisclosed injuries.

He was then transported to Pasco County Jail, due to the fact that he was in Pasco County at the time of his apprehension.

McGhee will be transported back to the Hillsborough County Jail at a later date

May 24, 2002
We reported back in May of 2012 that McGhee had made a Facebook post which appeared to have been a cry for help. Later the post was deleted and McGhee claimed that he was hacked. Here is what was wrote before he was released from WWE last summer.

"Guys, I don't know how much longer I can handle this. Every day is a constant struggle to keep my sanity. I love wrestling and it's all I ever wanted to do. Already going crazy since I've been for like ten months now, but it gets worse. Every day a trainer goes out of his way to rib or disrespect me in front of the boys because I've been out so long. I can't clear myself. I wanna wrestle more than anything, but I don't even know who I am anymore. It's so f--king hard. I just feel it just building inside of me and I don't know how much longer I can contain it. I have daydreams of just f--king everyone up on some real s--t. I'm not a kid. I'm a f--king man. But what do you do when the people in charge of helping you get to the main roster are the ones making your life the hardest. I've been drinking almost every day. It's to the point to where I keep Vodka and Gin in my trunk. Help me!"

Feb 8, 2003
never heard of him but from the look in that pic he dosent have the look to be a star in wrestling. he looks like cracked out version of R-Truth. this idiot wanted to be famous well he got what he was asking for and its negative fame too. i cant believe some people was calling him the black chris beniot. one thing for sure beniot is a legend and great in the ring professional wise.

the court gonna bury him deep bc that facebook message is gonna play a major role in his case. thats why you should never post angry thoughts on facebook or any other social media site bc they dont really delete.